ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Haha!!! Unfortunately not mate, I'm off on holiday on Friday.

It can now be the CSF mallet. Pass it around with glee, and remember me...

I ain't sharing it with nobody! I've kept it safe all this time to give back to you.
It's yours
Whenever you are at CSF again

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
In that case, maybe a shrine in your boot? Just a printed picture of me, next to the mallet. Maybe some rose petals, etc.

Can someone print a picture for me?
I only have access to printer at work and that would raise some eyebrows

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Wasn't it the group photo at the wedding that was the catalyst?
I think I remember you saying seeing yourself next to your thin mates made you realise how big you'd got.
It was actually getting back from @RyG 's wedding reception to the news that one of my colleagues (an equally big guy who is about 10 years older than me) was in hospital after a massive stroke. I changed my eating habits that next day and started walking the next weekend.
I did find a hilarious photo of @dann2707 and @Steven103 both inside my massive suit jacket though a few days later 🤣

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You've done well mate, biggest weight loss of anyone i've ever known, I was heading the same way until I knocked daily drinking on the head and got a job that regularly see's me doing 12 hours of constant walking, who knew just mooching about keeps you fit.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
My CSF starts this weekend, crawling all over the Cayman setting up cameras to catch all you slow ass drivers as I balletically carve my way through on track.

I am so f***ing excited. Mad really. I'm 52 and nursing one just because I'm heading to a field to see some 20 year internet friends I've never actually met for real for real for real.

Last edited:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
My CSF starts this weekend, crawling all over the Cayman setting up cameras to catch all you slow ass drivers as I balletically carve my way through on track.

I am so f***ing excited. Mad really. I'm 52 and nursing one just because I'm heading to a field to see some 20 year internet friends I've never actually met for real for real for real.

I reckon this is going to be the best one so far.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

Will you have a stand where we get to try on your gloves?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

No way are you 52! You look way younger like 50

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The place is going to be filled with mechanics and tools, am I taking the piss if I bring a load of parts and blag people to help me modify my Golf?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
66 mile round trip for me - I'm 4 roads away lmao

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
If we playing that game
120 miles each way for me.
X

Status