ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
The year there's two really good photographers shooting the track action and my car's broke and can't even be driven on the roads let alone on track, typical.

Great photos btw.
Ive wanted infield pics of mine for years at Blyton and only done 5 laps typically, sods law

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah the actual file transfer is OK, but we are going to reduce the size and watermark them, and make you pay a small donation to the CSF charity for full res/unwatermarked. It cost us £300 so we'd like to see whatever is recovered go to the chosen cause.

These are 10% of original res/size and watermarked and is what will be publically released, just sorting out how full size will work :) will prob be a quid an image up to a £10 max, which gets you as many full size as you like up to and including the full event package of 2200 images.

200.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Afternoon all.

Some lucky chap won a track day at Castle Combe in the CSS raffle at the weekend.

Could that person please drop me a pm so that I can put you in touch with the company that donated it.

(I will need to see the voucher, so no funny business!)

Thanks.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Low res media gallery of the images is here : TurboRenault @ Cliosport.net festival '22

If you want a non watermarked image its a pound. A whole pound ( £1 ) send the pound via paypal to shop@turborenault.co.uk and you pay the fees. Quid a go upto ten images.

Send us an email ( shop @ turborenault.co.uk ) with the IMAGE ID and we will return to you as soon as we can

All proceeds will be going to the CSF charity.

Last edited:

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Low res media gallery of the images is here : TurboRenault @ Cliosport.net festival '22

If you want a non watermarked image its a pound. A whole pound ( £1 ) send the pound via paypal to shop@turborenault.co.uk and you pay the fees. Quid a go upto ten images.

Send us an email ( shop @ turborenault.co.uk ) with the IMAGE ID and we will return to you as soon as we can

All proceeds will be going to the CSF charity.
To clarify, a £10 donation gets you unlimited images, as many as you want.

Dont forget the image ID and your email address, you can also DM me with requests on here or on TR.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
But dont take the you know what and get images for all your mates cars ( this wont apply for you @Iranian Pudding )

Money is for charity you see?
Yeah all my mates are fannyboys that aren't take their cars on track so that's not happening👀 Plus it's money for charity, I might be tight but I'm not scum🤣

Katie got some absolutely mega pics! I'll send you the very long list of the pictures I want later on. Cheers to the TR lot for organising a photographer and a really good one at that

This one is my favourite, despite having 5 point harnesses I still got Dave holding onto the oh f**k handle🤣🤣

KF2_1636.jpg

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Proper gutted I don't fit in the Yaris with a helmet on, these pictures look brilliant!

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah all my mates are fannyboys that aren't take their cars on track so that's not happening👀 Plus it's money for charity, I might be tight but I'm not scum🤣

Katie got some absolutely mega pics! I'll send you the very long list of the pictures I want later on. Cheers to the TR lot for organising a photographer and a really good one at that

This one is my favourite, despite having 5 point harnesses I still got Dave holding onto the oh f**k handle🤣🤣

View attachment 1603916
I’ll be tracking next year you big spaz!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I’m 95% set on coming next year. I don’t even care if no one understands me. Would it be the same location?

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Can only echo what everyone else has said already. Massive thanks to everyone and anyone involved in organising this. There's clearly a lot of effort goes into the weekend, and I don't envy you all putting up or taking down stands and marquees in that heat. A f**king tent and chair was bad enough to pack away yesterday morning!

Partly wish I'd went and got a passenger pass to get out in some cars but there wasn't a chance I was pulling on a hoodie and long trousers in that heat whilst nursing a hangover and running on 90 mins of sleep from the night before 😂 Didn't really talk to many folk over the weekend because I spent most of my time at our campsite trying to find any available shade, apart from @Brigsy on Sat night round his van. That thing is incredible, as is the trophy!

Buzzing about winning the 3D printed parts, the GT championship tickets @Filters had donated and a bottle of prosecco in the raffle!

Oh, and who the f**k turned up on the Saturday in a camper van with their dog?! They were camped right near the entrance behind all us, by the orange Ginetta lorries.
Some prize haul from the Scots this year, 8 I think it was 🤣

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Can’t believe I won the worlds biggest toblerone - I’m scared to open it but will attempt 1 whole triangle in 1 sitting and no doubt fail miserably!
Its something ridiculous ike 8 bars/ over 2000cal a piece. I had one and failed to do a full piece in as its either feel sick or a trip to the dentist :LOL: was awesome though!

Status
Not open for further replies.