ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Golfing Umbrellas

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Who would be interested in a ClioSport golfing umbrella?

http://www.cliosport.net/temp/umbrella.jpg

Example shown above, but we would have dark blue alternating panels and of course a cliosport logo, not a rugby one! Spec:

30" with twin fluted rib on 14mm chromed steel shaft with varnished wooden handle. Waterproof nylon in dark blue, with alternating panels of white with the ClioSport logo on them.

Price would be £17 each.

If you are definately interested, ie. want one if I can get them, please leave your name below. Please note that the price does not include postage, hopefully if I can get them made in time, they can be collected from me at Brands Hatch for those that are coming. I have no idea on postage for a golfing umbrella, dont think it will be cheap, Ill try and find out.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

oh, btw, if we get more than 50 orders they will be a quid cheaper!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jas

I heard that you will be sending umbrellas out to the ClioSport members for their Christmas presents??

;)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yes please I was just spoke to Sarah this morning about getting an umbrella cause it was p155ing it down....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

sh** bought one at motor show renault f1 one

ok i will have one anyway

well we are getting the message that you are a bit slow to pick up on the ACTUAL points made in individual threads, Joe, but maybe if you try harder now you have got one it will improve

Absolutely ChaVs dooood..

when you lower the price of your car, you will be a happy camper again..

Until then I DO understand your frustration...

Kewl..

Joe..;)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Oops slipped you mind again, if you can read you will see the name is ChavyBoy - Minus 1 star sorry. not doing to well are you ?

Doood, Nah not yet but I think I will keep it otherwise I would not be able to converse with people like you on this board !

Do you want to buy an Ectoek ? £100 cheap at half the price ! LOL

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Kewl, Sold to the man who cant spell my name !

Nice one Dooooooood.

It works well and gives you 100 miles extra per tank. and a extra 500 bhp and reduces your 0-60 to under 2 seconds. LOL

Clio v6

Oh yes please something just right for that silly shelf behind my seats and for those rainy meets. Let me know when there are in.

Honda Civic Type R GT

Jas, you got any of the polo shirts left ? Just joined, got the sticker, and key ring, may as well go for all the bells and whistles!

Regards,

Tommy.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Tommy, email us on mailto:jas@cliosport.net">jas@cliosport.net and Ill tell you what weve got in stock.

172 sport,

what have i been doing ill have one please and a keyring too please will get them at brands can ya email me the cost of them aswell please:D

A few people have said they will pick em up at the Brands Hatch event - are they going to be ready for then ?? If so Id like to pick mine up then.