ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Members Trax Night Out - Saturday 5 September

ITB'd 182...
Did you get andys pm ? are you in your car on your own ? as i might hop in midway to nhampton ;)

Ummmmm

Did get a PM with a price??

You can jump in matey thats no bother :)

Bring your ear plugs though!!!

Also, im not on the CS stand :eek:

Jord have you tried booking on laterooms.com, the hotel itself had no availability when i booked the room for us , but i phoned laterooms.com and they sorted me out.

Barge
Staying in the one posted in the NE Trax thread. Most are (I think), but I think it may be fully booked up according to recent posts?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cant remember that Travel Inn we are booked into but there are 5 of us in 1 room lol :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Dunno if we will make it to this night out or not though! Think we are in the travel inn away from the town so would need to taxi in.

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Right people, I've booked into the hotel and will be bringing silly amounts of alcohol for the night, but don't know any of you yet :( anyone fancy PMiing me so I have a general who's who before I land :)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Right people, I've booked into the hotel and will be bringing silly amounts of alcohol for the night, but don't know any of you yet :( anyone fancy PMiing me so I have a general who's who before I land :)

just pop over ill be in a silver ph1 172 with 1 Recaro seat :eek: you will know who's who in no time :)

alien green rs133
and the noisey light blue rep is me, hell its got sunshine bus written on the back :D

we are a friendly bunch

and dont let norm scare ya he is lovely :D

Just don't mention the battering the sheep shaggers took on Saturday or he'll get angry... ;)

Nathan-Tyson-001.jpg

:clown:

That youth is a f**king prick :mad:....good help him back at pride park, im still hurting now tbh, on a plus note you can see me in that pic, rite by the second steward, standing near the segrgation net...perfect for giving ''A block greif''

M

mini-valver

Karting sat afternoon so ill just drive up after. Whats the plan??