ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Replica

Skoda Fabia vRS

**edit**......seems i cant post the link as everytime i do it changes it automatically to cliosport.net.....

www . clio - sport . com .........without the spaces

the guys from this website were giving out cards today at the Southport cruise, fair play for makin another site, but with the same name and logo.... !

hmmmm

Erm its far from being any good or complete but if it is inferior it will only cause to bring down this sites good name. Jas, go get em!

Paul

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 06 May 2003

hehe, Now me and John look like fools. hah.
speak 4 ya self !!!

seen it before its a rip off and the guy is even tring to get people to join i belive a few use the forum

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

yeah, I made the forum rename the links automatically so they cant get free advertising on our site. Im all for more Clio websites, theres loads listed in our contacts/links page, but for such a blatant rip-off, which takes away from many people who put a lot of time and effort into this club/website, its not going to get any promotion or support through us.

im stayin put too

one of the first members when cliosport was started and not going nowhere

others can do as they please but im perfectly happy with things in this club

wongy

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

_KDF, youre not as good at images as Dash seems to be! :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

damn .. so not even worried for a second then..hehe

I dont have photoshop on this machine.. just the gimp..

Clio v6

The car on his logo and ( stickers ) isnt even a Sport?

Oh and I dont have photoshop, just windows paint which is complicated enough for me.

TT 225

Brun - I posted this link about a month ago for everyone to see lol

Worst thing was guys - they were at Southport yesterday - with HUGE clio - sport . com sunstrips - and they looked almost exactly like the cliosport stickers....

Why didnt you have a go?

Is anyone actually going to message them or are we going to bicker like little grannies?

-Rob

TT 225

Because this is not my site - and Im not likely as a single girl to walk up to a car full of strange blokes and shout at them am i?

People have told them - on their website. They dont care.

Skoda Fabia vRS

i dont think they pose a threat to ClioSport, i mean we have close to 700 members......its more the confusion and blatant theft of name and logo thats the problem.....

Clio v6

Here is the current record for the domain name clio~sport.com.
Registration Service Provided By: PowerPipe.com
Visit: http://www.powerpipe.com

Domain name: clio~sport.com Name servers:

Creation date: Mon Feb 17 2003 00:00:00
Expiration date: Tue Feb 17 2004 00:00:00

Registrant Contact:

Shaun Fairbrother (shaun.f@blueyonder.co.uk)
07763 681876
62 Ennerdale Road
Manchester, UK WN72TA
UK