ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

Fiesta ST-3
Re: Cliosport Saturday - The Launch of a New Era

Looks good this lads. Good effort. I will try and bring as many Welshies as possible :)

53 Clio 172

Sounds good to me, all CLIO FRIIIIIEENNDS together!

TrackCar & F30 330d

That's fine mate all off road

Oh good.

Lols I don't think the DVLA wil be there mate to attack you bringing it off the trailer, good to see you're thinking about bringing it though mate, something different to look at. :)

Well you never know ;)

Might drive it up and down the car park at 10mph! lol

There should be several race cars there,so I would imagine so yes.

Yeah i did read this but thought i would ask anyway. Might just get it finished by this event!

R

robclio182

Think this is a cracking idea but how do you know if you are one of the first 50 that gets free entry in to the museum

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Think this is a cracking idea but how do you know if you are one of the first 50 that gets free entry in to the museum

This is a very good question and one that will certainly be raised again.
If you buy your ticket today, I reckon you're in with a good chance, if you leave it till next week, may be not.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

In addition to brians post, Brian will filter the payment emails by Date - and the top 50 people will get the free ticket.

I'm sure he will post in here once 50 tickets have sold :D

If you don't get in on the first 50 tickets, its only £8 pounds for people with a ticket to the event to get inside the museum (just tell them you're apart of the Cliosport Saturday event and show your ticket)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Count me in. Anyone heading up there from Berkshire? surrounding area?

I'm sure there will be quite a few mate, I'll be heading up from reading way myself.

Clio

This might sound stupid but i want to come but I'm driving to Lake Como either late July or early August so I don't want to be in the first 50 and then not be able to make it so I want to buy a ticket after the 50 free tickets have gone. Will Brian let us know when the 50 are sold or that might stop people buying tickets so you won't know if you get me.

Anyway meh, i want a night out.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

This might sound stupid but i want to come but I'm driving to Lake Como either late July or early August so I don't want to be in the first 50 and then not be able to make it so I want to buy a ticket after the 50 free tickets have gone. Will Brian let us know when the 50 are sold or that might stop people buying tickets so you won't know if you get me.

Anyway meh, i want a night out.

I'll let you know when the time is right.

R

robclio182

2 tickets bought for me and the missus , let me know Brian if you could , this will be the second excuse to use my cliosport show plates lol

182 track, Mk7 ST

Is anyone heading up from Essex way? I've only met a few peeps at the Essex rolling road day a couple of weeks ago so would love to go and bunk in someones room/ campsite if possible please lol as long as nothing else comes up :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Is anyone heading up from Essex way? I've only met a few peeps at the Essex rolling road day a couple of weeks ago so would love to go and bunk in someones room/ campsite if possible please lol as long as nothing else comes up :)

There will be loads from Essex I think! Brian for 1!

If memory serves Vickyx is your area rep, so i'm sure she will arrange something.

Clio

I'll let you know when the time is right.

lol, cryptic

right-time-image.gif

AUDI A5 s-sline

I'll be coming to this! gonna get a couple of tickets booked either today or tomorrow. Now i dont have a gf, i need to find someone who can come with me xD

+1 with this one! :dapprove: lol. The hunt continues! :)

R

robclio182

Tickets already bought mate

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Re: Cliosport Saturday - The Launch of a New Era - 30th July 2011

Im saving for a V6 if I manage to get one I will definetly get my name down, unless I tag along with a mate

I think its an excellent idea! :) well done CS!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

I'm going to take the 'aviod highways' option on google maps :)
Says 4 hours 23 mins of driving over 128 miles :/
£61 in fuel LOL (there and back)

172 with k-tec sound

whats the situation with children are they £5 as well.???

Lionel Richie

party for the hardcore members in the evening, Birmingham, Stratford??? :D

SG9 Forester STi

Hey grant, as the boosh said I'll sort something out for us Essex lot. I'm going to speak to Rob about any arrangments for camping and then sort out meeting the Kent lot and driving down in a convoy :)

Will keep you posted.

Lols I don't think the DVLA wil be there mate to attack you bringing it off the trailer, good to see you're thinking about bringing it though mate, something different to look at. :)

No but VOSA might be to get the de-cat lot ;)

Nothing at the mo :(

Sounds good il be there, is there enough space ic everyone turns up lol?

172 cup

I'm up for this but no way is Coventry/Milton the middle of the country! Its the middle of the south...many people journey'ing from up north?

Golf GTD Mk7

Nice work lads :) Mmmmmm BBQ. Is there a max capacity on this? Can you pay on the door?