ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

clio 182 (modified)
im in as a new member so looking forward to meeting all you guys.....ive asked my mate rob in his 51 plate clio v6 to attend...i will keep you informed....daz

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Get there for about 10:30 - 11. I've updated my original post.

Full details with itinerary will be sent out with your ticket in a couple weeks time :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Bargain... oh wait!

Are you charging Dan double for parking his tent in the garden?

Mk1 F4R
can tickets be bought on the gate, ive got donnington on the 25th so if the car brakes down ill prob have no way of getting down

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Just under a month away now guys and girls.

We're going to start despatching these fairly soon, so get your orders in ASAP!

I was going to order a ticket today, then noticed I ordered one in March. Don't remember doing that, but saved me a fiver anyway :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I was going to order a ticket today, then noticed I ordered one in March. Don't remember doing that, but saved me a fiver anyway :D

Well it was good to see you didn't leave the shop without buying something. Sticker will be in the post tomorrow

Subaru 330s
Is everyone in the show & shine competition or do you have to put your name on a special list lol?

Well it was good to see you didn't leave the shop without buying something. Sticker will be in the post tomorrow

Cheers Brian, I guessed the Trophy needed a CS sticker however I wanted to keep it subtle so though black was the best choice. I'm still considering the metal tax disc holder, would be nice to see one on a car with a disc in it for effect ;)