ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday Weather forecast...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lol. Nope.

I wish AK was coming. I'd bring additional plastic ears and glasses to mount on him. Because novelty toy head.

AK

M240i
FLOL.

You can't understand me currently.

Adding another city into my accent vocabulary wouldn't be the best.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol at Mr Potato head!

View from the hotel room...

d4b78029-11d6-465d.jpg

Bus w**ker
Kevin, are you going to join us at night for a bit? Mostly so I can chat your missus up and stroke your leg, again.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols! You know I want to mate. I might follow over for an hour if we have time.

We're going to the Hub for dinner and Champers tomorrow!

Where are you camping?

GW 200 with Cup pack
I'm in Banbury... about 15 mins from Gaydon... its sunny with cloud gathering... I think it will rain... fingers crossed it wont hold all day! Only plus is it will show how well the water beads on my freshly polished paintwork haha!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Was really bad driving home, streams of water flowing across the road and all of a sudden having no vision in places.

182 Cup
some beemer had a good effort at killing himself on the m69 full on impact into the central reservation. debris over all 3 lanes! this was at about 3:15 or so.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
It fcuking chucked it down on the way home! Lightning too! Those poors cnuts camping...

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
It's rained a couple of times since 6pm, but nothing as bad as earlier.

It's not rained for a good while now though, and it's pretty much clear skies too. They should be ok if they're nearby.

At this time? Haha,
Just got back in from setting off at 7.30am for today. Although we did take a few hours detour to kettering.

Weather wasn't too bad I don't think, glad the rain held off for a while so everyone got a chance to look around before the cars got soaked. The rain was a good test to see people's beading ;).

Good day overall really.