ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport1

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Who are you? Why do you feel the need to tarnish the good name of this club by posting things like what has been posted on Barry Boys' forum?

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25457

Why hasn't Cliosport admin dealt with this appropriately? Four years ago when I had my Cup and was Yorkshire and Humber area rep, I am SURE that something like this would have been dealt with quickly.

I am disappointed, Cliosport.:dapprove:

BMW 330D
I have made admin aware of this thread and the link to the other forum.
I personally find it disgraceful that someone could say that about someone elses car and drag the club name into their own opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there was no need to use the club name to get that across. Im not entirely sure there is alot we can do, although i totally disagree with whoever it was posted those pics and there comments.

It is very disappointing to think that someone on here would go to another forum and **** someone elses car off like that. I hope they get found out/slip up and make an idiot of themselves or reveal their identity.

This in my opinion is a fantastic car club, we have great members on here who effectively keep this club running by coming back time and time again. Even people without clios do which in itself shows alot!.

Last edited:
And the person aint exactly going to go Im Cliosport1, unless you ask the admin of the Barryboys forum to give you his IP then find him on here

BMW 330D
And the person aint exactly going to go Im Cliosport1, unless you ask the admin of the Barryboys forum to give you his IP then find him on here
Yes well thats pretty obvious isnt it. I meant slip up in using the same account to post pics of there car or link to where theyd posted :p

I have seen his car on here before , so finding his identity wouldn't b difficult , but why ??

It's his car ....leave him to it :(
like marmite - you'll either love it or hate it... (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Fair enough give an opinion when a guy starts a thread, but don't go dragging the pics around other forums, taking the club name with you.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Im a little confused as to what this thread is about but why have thet slated his car so much...its his car he likes it and so will others. what a bunch of diks.