ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cobra monaco seat opinions

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i had the older style, if your slim youll be rolling about in them there heavy and not the best looking as they are obviously a cheap seat.
best thing i did was to upgrade to a decent set of seats.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
after a bit more research tonight, ive sacked this idea off.

they seem to be too heavy and unsupportive. im think im going for the imolas when i get a bit more info about them.

911 GT3, 320i, M3
Not the nicest bucket seat by a long way but they are cheap.

I seam to remember some of the larger halfords stores stock them, it might be worth seeing them before buying

I'd rather keep and eye out for a pair of better 2nd hand seats, I bought a cobra evolution for £150

911 GT3, 320i, M3
Not the nicest bucket seat by a long way but they are cheap.

I seam to remember some of the larger halfords stores stock them, it might be worth seeing them before buying

I'd rather keep and eye out for a pair of better 2nd hand seats, I bought a cobra evolution for £150

M2 Competition
Fantastic for track cars as theyre cheap, roomy and sit very very low. Lower than imolas with x low subrames! And in a track car you're not doing motorway miles. But theyre very hard on long journeys.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Fantastic for track cars as theyre cheap, roomy and sit very very low. Lower than imolas with x low subrames! And in a track car you're not doing motorway miles. But theyre very hard on long journeys.

thats the thing its not needd just for track. i need them for day to day use aswell. are the imolas higher because of the side mounts?

M2 Competition
A little, be ok but make sure you get the x-low subframes (unless you're christophers height, in which case you'll need a booster cushion either way)

How big/ heavy are you? They do an imola gt version if you're a big lad!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
im about 5ft 10, and am pretty skinny so standard seat should do me fine!