ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilover setup, 182

Just spoken to Northampton Motorsport about fitting, alignment and corner weighting of coilovers on my 182.

Price given was 350£, is this about right or can someone recommend someone else. In the midlands.

Also how is the rear ride height adjusted? The bloke I spoke to said to adjust this the rear torsion bar would need to be removed, is this correct?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

not sure fella but someone will be along who knows a bit more

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Adjustable spring platforms?

...the rear isnt a true coilover so doesnt work the same as the fronts which are adjusted using c spanners on the strut

Sounds good Fred, I live in Nuneaton so not to far. I am still waiting for them at the minute but should get them in the next week. Whats your number? I will give you a ring.

Yes I know there not coilovers, me not being specific enough, on the rear it is a seperate spring and damper arrangement as per standard. Does this mean there is no height adjustment on the rear? Is it lower then standard if so by how much?

There the GAZ coilovers ordered them from KTEC but having different spring rates to the standard ones. Have to wait for the custom rears to be made so given 2-3weeks wait which will be 2 weeks today so hopefully I will get them in the next week.