ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coilovers are on finally

Banana
After a lot of faffing about, I put the cup in for it's FK transplant today. I told the guy I wanted it slammed, and he set them so low it wasnt even drivable. Back it went and raised 15-20 mm and it sits perfect with no rubbing, camber and alignment are spot on. A wee bit of arch liner had to be removed, but not much considering I run 205/45's on the front. Report on ride quality to follow once I've been a good run.

BEFORE
bef1.jpg

Gtresspics008.jpg

AFTER
Gtresspics021.jpg

Gtresspics020.jpg

With the pavement ramps in place I have a few mm of clearance in my driveway!
Gtresspics015.jpg

M

M7CUO_V6

Nice, interested to know if it handles better...

like the white wheels (and roof-rack);)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks sweet but erm the roof rack? lol...mountain bike or no mountain bike...no place for a bike rack on a cup ;)

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Mk2
Fook me thats low, cars looking sweet m8, have you tried to get a jack under it? are you not worried about being a snow plough when the snow comes??

now thats how it should look on coilies if u read this Ally ;)
Jealousy's an ugly thing Scott ;)

Looking good Mark - lovely height. Highsports or Konigsports? Wouldn't say it's any lower than mine, despite Scott's b**chy comments... Lovin' the flap action too.

See - mine's not that high...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fook me thats low, cars looking sweet m8, have you tried to get a jack under it? are you not worried about being a snow plough when the snow comes??

lol its not that low!!! its only been reversed up his drive over a slight crest, giving the illusion ;)

CHRIS172CUP

ClioSport Club Member
  Weeman sucks ****
over the kurb?

have you bent or cut the bumper brackets off yet under the front arches? i would if you haven't!

Banana
have you bent or cut the bumper brackets off yet under the front arches? i would if you haven't!

Havent bent the bumper brackets yet just trimmed the liner a bit, but had a little bit of scuffing today round a roundabout so i'll probably modify it slightly tomorrow.