ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers are on finally

Banana
After a lot of faffing about, I put the cup in for it's FK transplant today. I told the guy I wanted it slammed, and he set them so low it wasnt even drivable. Back it went and raised 15-20 mm and it sits perfect with no rubbing, camber and alignment are spot on. A wee bit of arch liner had to be removed, but not much considering I run 205/45's on the front. Report on ride quality to follow once I've been a good run.

BEFORE
bef1.jpg

Gtresspics008.jpg

AFTER
Gtresspics021.jpg

Gtresspics020.jpg

With the pavement ramps in place I have a few mm of clearance in my driveway!
Gtresspics015.jpg

M

M7CUO_V6

Nice, interested to know if it handles better...

like the white wheels (and roof-rack);)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks sweet but erm the roof rack? lol...mountain bike or no mountain bike...no place for a bike rack on a cup ;)

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Fook me thats low, cars looking sweet m8, have you tried to get a jack under it? are you not worried about being a snow plough when the snow comes??

now thats how it should look on coilies if u read this Ally ;)
Jealousy's an ugly thing Scott ;)

Looking good Mark - lovely height. Highsports or Konigsports? Wouldn't say it's any lower than mine, despite Scott's b**chy comments... Lovin' the flap action too.

See - mine's not that high...
Clio%20waxed%209-10-06

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fook me thats low, cars looking sweet m8, have you tried to get a jack under it? are you not worried about being a snow plough when the snow comes??

lol its not that low!!! its only been reversed up his drive over a slight crest, giving the illusion ;)

Weeman sucks ****
over the kurb?

have you bent or cut the bumper brackets off yet under the front arches? i would if you haven't!

Banana
have you bent or cut the bumper brackets off yet under the front arches? i would if you haven't!

Havent bent the bumper brackets yet just trimmed the liner a bit, but had a little bit of scuffing today round a roundabout so i'll probably modify it slightly tomorrow.