ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers Fitted... Well, Kind Of...

So me and my dad got on the job of fitting my Vmaxx Coilovers today...

All was going well, we got the rears fitted, got the height at just about the height I want to start it at..

Then came the problem... Theyve sent me a set with the wrong size bolt spacing for the fronts, so im left with a car that is kind-of looking like its trying to do a wheelie lol..
(So annoyed)

So anyway... Pics:
(As usual with me, they are super amazing quality iphone pics)

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

So im guessing Ill not get a replacement set until atleast when everyone else gets their sets (at the end of the month :mad:) annoyed!!!

C+C welcome...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It'll be sorted soon enough fella, hold tight! but you yourself must have to admit its amusing to look at.

Pictures in Mcdonalds car park FTW!

Charged Superleggera
yeh v max have listed the 1.2 as 52mm bolt spacing when most are 58mm. if you bought them in the group buy then this was stated in teh thread. will look good when you get the fronts fiited as well mate

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
flol, i would have left it until you got the front sorted, people will laugh at you sorry

lol it does look quite funny, but we couldnt be bothered to take them off again after we realised the fronts dont fit..

im hoping it does catch on, so I dont look as much of an idiot haha..!

We'll see what they say tomorrow when I ring them!

TT 225
flol, i would have left it until you got the front sorted, people will laugh at you sorry

agreed. I would have just left it on my drive but if the car is a necessity then thats different. Why dont you just wind the backs up so it looks normal?

Funnily enough i have a picture of mine like that when i was taking the coilovers off.

agreed. I would have just left it on my drive but if the car is a necessity then thats different. Why dont you just wind the backs up so it looks normal?

Funnily enough i have a picture of mine like that when i was taking the coilovers off.
If the replacements will take ages to come (which i can imagine they will) then I will wind them up so i dont look so stupid hahah!

Shocking! Aren't you going to have to send the whole kit back?
probably... but we'll see what they say when I ring them, hopefully they just send replacement fronts, and just swap me with the fronts i currently have!

(or even better, send me a whole new kit, and let me keep this kit aswell :rasp:)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Get them plastics colour coded and it will look goooooood.

Oh and sort the rest of the stance out aha ;)