ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour code?

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Ok I have searched everywhere but I ain't actually got a clue what the colourcode for my clio is? It is a 2005 (55) Campus Sport in Black, I have used the Halfords Renault Pearlescent Black for my side strips and they look fine, but now I want to finish off my half-done wing mirror now and not sure of the actual colour to use?

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Nope the only 2 stickers there

The one with the VIN and saying the model of car

And one with all different weights?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
676 pearl black. 99% sure they only made 172/182s in black gold. and those are the only two black colours

the sticker your looking for has like 7 or 8 different number sequences on it, look in your hand book and it will tell you which one is the paint code. its probably the one that has all the weights on it as well, theres loads on it

inferno 182.
hi there!
if you ring your renault dealer parts department they can sticy your reg in the computer and they can tell you the paint code!!! also try your service book!! in the front the dealer might have had a brain and filled in all the imformation which includes the paint code!!!