ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coded cyclone blue dynamique ;)

Golf TDI
Car has been colour coded now these are the before pics ....http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=338155

and this is how it is now ( although not anywhere near as clean ... )

P6280407.jpg

P6280409.jpg

P6280410.jpg

P6280411.jpg

P6280412.jpg

i done this myself . tbh i thought the colour match was superb :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks good. How much did it cost?

But ur splitter isn't fitted properly... and paint ur rear drum black ;)

RenaultSport 172.
vry nice....
get those drums painted black though...

also, considered taking out the rear tints, so you can clearly see the cage?..just a idea..!

Golf TDI
yes i did this myself . when i get some spare time the drums etc are going black . just a bit busy atm

RenaultSport 172.
...Happens alot when modifying though....

one mod cancels out another...and imo the cage cancels out the tints...

up to you tho...either way its tidy :)

Golf TDI
Right following on from the " constructive " critism of the rear drums being blue which i was never 100% on . I spent a small bit of my time today getting the black hammerite out and heres how the rear end looks now ( and yes she is having a clean tomorrow is filthy ) lol

Before ...

P6300419.jpg

P6300415.jpg

so up she went and yes the jack is on a bit of an angle :eek:

P6300416.jpg

and once i was finished .....

P6300417.jpg

P6300419.jpg

tbh big improvement me thinks !!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
car looks good, got a cyclone blue meself but not to sure about the front and rear bumpers being colour coded.

Golf TDI
yes i remember your car from the other thread :) i like the front and rear bumpers , i started by doing everything but them , and tbh i thought it looked odd .