ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coding and de-badging

How much would it cost me to do this? Im wanting to get all the badges off (bonnet can wait as that looks hard). Thinking of filling in the badges on the bump strips and colour coding then colour coding bump strips. Then colour coding black strips in front and rear bumpers, then colour doing door handles. I can probably do the de-badging and filling myself (anyone with any tutorials or advice on de-badging) but any idea how much the colour coding the bump strips etc and spraying the de-badged area would cost?

I live in Barnsley so if anybody knows any good/cheap bodyshops up here please let me know!

Suzuki SV1000S

The rear badges should be attached to a platic lower bracket, depending on which model RT you have. If so the bracket can just be unscrewed. Otherwise better off getting someone else to do it, as those little holes you are left with are a right bugger to fill.