ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Correct wheel sizes for a 2003 1.5 dci Dynamique: 14" or 15"?

03 1.5 DCI Dynamique
Hi everyone. My daughter has just bought her first car, which is a 2003 1.5 dci Dynamique. It has been 'modified' with awful 16" fat alloy wheels, which are in a real state and look stupid (although I am nearly 40 years old and boring). Can anyone tell me please what size wheels and tyres would have come on the car originally? I'm tempted to swap them back to standard fit steels or alloys (whichever was the original spec) and flog the alloys on ebay. I've looked in the manual and it shows 2 options for this car - either 5.5 J 14 or 6.0 J 15? So if anyone can tell me whether they were 14" or 15" wheels (and if they were steels or alloys on a Dynamique), I'd be grateful! Cheers, Mark. PS - if anyone wants a set of cheap 16" Fox Racing 5-spoke alloys in need of a bit of TLC, let me know!