ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cost of paint from Halfrauds?

Nearest one is 20 miles away and I cant be fucked travelling down just for a price. How much does a couple of litres cost roughly, metallic black...

Cheers

Cheers lads. I had a look at the halfrauds website and it just said go to your local dealer, thats why I posted this.

Cheers lads. I had a look at the halfrauds website and it just said go to your local dealer, thats why I posted this.
Ahh right. Auto-paint.co.uk is a more accurate match than Halfrauds if you don't mind waiting for delivery etc.

How long are typical delivery times? Their site isnt very easy to navigate :( No where to enter paint codes lol. Ill ring them tomorrow.

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
I got 1L of 449 metallic from halfrauds, cost me £26
Plus, needed 1l of thinners at £7 per 500ml
IIRC ;)

I got some 676 pearl blck for 5.99 in a 300 ml can i think. Sprayed 4 bump strips with it :) Going to do the bumper next...

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Depending on where you live, there's bound to be someone doing colour matching. If you get stuck, you could always pop to a bodyshop and ask them who they use...make out as if you're tempted to put work their way and want to make sure that the paint will be a good match. ;)

Im going to get my paint through Pages as they supposidly have a good match but I only bought halfrauds as we were closed this weekend.