ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of photos; todays new addition

Ollie's Silver Cup
hai :D

Wilwood 4-pots went on today; just got back from a little drive to give them a bit of bedding in, so thought I'd take a couple of photos!

I opted for the Jam-Sport kit and upon first impressions I'm very impressed; the customer service from Jam-Sport was spot on too :approve:

4932486146_2450157804_z.jpg

4931895375_9e79955956_z.jpg

And the kit, before it was fitted...

Wilwood midilite calipers;

4927002178_528b974ccd_z.jpg

Tasty looking brackets and braided hoses;

4927001746_ffa959e99d_z.jpg

Ferodo DS2500 pads;

4927001232_dc24b05bb8_z.jpg

Brembo 295mm HC discs;

4926406295_b24d713a11_z.jpg

Well impressed tbh! :evil:

Some engine stuff coming next, either JMS manifold or ITB's; I'm not 100% decided which way I want to go as yet!

TrackCar & F30 330d
They look very nice, the whole car looks very nice indeed.

Get some ITB's put on and you wont regret it :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
Bet it stops quicker than my grandad's heart after a lapdance at Spearmint Rhino. Looks mint too!

haha! Thanks! :)

Glad your happy with them, was always very impressed with how they performed on my car!

Very Happy! Money well spent in my option; in terms of performance vs costs, I think be hard pressed to find something better :cool:

Thanks for your help with the order; especially with regards to chasing and sorting the couriers :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
JMS Manifold all the way! Brakes look mint:cool:

Thanks! ;)

They look very nice, the whole car looks very nice indeed.

Get some ITB's put on and you wont regret it :)

I'm swaying more to ITB's at the moment but we shall see; I'm going to speak to Mark at Jam-Sport about it in a bit more detail once my MOT's out the way next month :)

looks funking sexual cant wait too get mine now :)

I'm sure you won't be disappointed! :D

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Minty! Still think it looks better on Turinis though ;)

Halfords must pay well theses days?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
^ You cant, when i had a set of 2118's in 2005 (on my old Cup) i paid £30 a corner for GSD3's!

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Guys, what is the difference between these and ktec's? I am intrigued by the disc size, can this kit be used with the OE 280mm discs? which is most recommended?
Not seen the ktec kit so cant comment, however these use a 295mm disc so can't be used with STD rotor, they also use a disc with a totally different offset so there is no need for a spacer, so you can't machine te bracket down either.

If you want more info on the kit pm me.

Also I am looking at doing a separate bell and rotor kit to suit this kit I. Te near future if people are interested.

Look really good behind 2118's, best wheel style for a cup IMO

Ollie's Silver Cup
Perfection. Love it mate.

Cheers! :D

Also I am looking at doing a separate bell and rotor kit to suit this kit I. Te near future if people are interested.

Look really good behind 2118's, best wheel style for a cup IMO

I'd definitely be interest in a two piece disc when I need to replace :)

Yeah, really like how they look behind the 2118's too; worked out perfect size wise for under there :D