ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crack on my iPhone 3g

Lou

Noticed last night a crack has appeared from the button on the side to the silver edging.
The phone has never been dropped/thrown about so I have no idea how this has happened? Poor quality?
Where do I stand on this? Will o2 replace? The phone is only 4 months old and I don't want to risk this crack extending.
Anyone else experienced this?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Cheers Tom, off to Glasgow I go!!!!
Do I take everything back or just the phone??

Just the phone, they'll replace it there and then with one from their special stock.

Back up your phone before you do it though!

Lou

Another quick question - Do I need to reserve a slot at the Apple store or can I just walk in?

I have some of these, but never thought I could get a replacement.
Got three cracks around the top of it.

ST
Is there an Apple store in Edin??

Just got a 32G touch for my birthday...want some bits for it and in Edin on monday or tuesday..

Lou

Is there an Apple store in Edin??

Just got a 32G touch for my birthday...want some bits for it and in Edin on monday or tuesday..

Theres not an 'Apple' store but there is one called Cancom on Nicolson Street which is an Apple Premium reseller store.

Lou

I have a scratch on my screen... does that count?

Don't think so but I'm sure you could easily crack the plastic somehow!!
Just google cracks on iPhone 3g and you will see pics of where they have been cracking.