ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed!

Maz

LY 200
Think someone has lost the plot here, Jordan posted a thread about having a crash not asking for opinions on his number plates, not suprised your posts get deleted or modded with that attitude.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
agree with you to there

ive bi non here 18 months now and over the past two m onths every single thread i go into even just to read go totally off subject,

sorry to hear bout the crash

i dress like a scally, well trakies traines poloneck t shirt [because i go gym a lot] but then it makes me look bad as you get tits like this givin poeple bad impressions,

sue the arse off him

Maz

LY 200
Think someone has lost the plot here, Jordan posted a thread about having a crash not asking for opinions on his number plates, not suprised your posts get deleted or modded with that attitude.

LOL... He shouldn't post a picture if he doesn't want opinions then, end of. Roll on another 14,000 posts in under 2 years, eh?

WTF has my post count and time on the forum got to do with you :S

Not everyone posting a picture is asking for an opinion :rolleyes: its a thread about an accident ffs

Have you read the rules recently ?

RenaultSport 197
LOL... He shouldn't post a picture if he doesn't want opinions then, end of. Roll on another 14,000 posts in under 2 years, eh?

FYI The person was showing a pic of the damage the car had caused thier car. It was you who took the liberty of commenting on thier number plate. If you read the post you would of realised this was actually not about number plates, but a car accident.

:rolleyes:

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Look i think you may find that Jordan hasn't posted something on his thread asking for peoples comments!! He is merely showing the fact that he has been in a car crash this morning!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Mat61;2863776;)[/quote said:
Not my first post dude they all seem to get modded/deleted ;) Can't see the point of German plates on a French car, very ironic! Shouldn't they be on say a BMW? Not exactly legal either.

FYI. Posts in GC dont count towards the total, and Mat61.....none of your posts have been modded/deleted........YET !

Ex Ph-Quick
Sorry to hear about your car dude.

Remember when my mum reversed into my mk2 golf wanted to cry.

It'll all be sorted and good as new in no time at least you got time to sort it before FCS.

My wheel fell off and when through my Arch 2 days before FCS 2005. Ask chris about it will make ya laugh.

And the number plate banter lol thats CS i guess.

Peace out!!

wheelbroke.jpg

Last edited:
I personally couldn't give a monkeys about the plates (although they do look rubbish IMO). I'm more interested in how you get whiplash in a accident that appears to resemble little more than a parking speed bump ;)

Bad news mate :(

Simular thing happened to my mates 206 :( Boot floor was completely mashed, boot did not stay shut, bumper was a bit bent... All fixed now tho :D

good luck :):)

BMW M5 & E36
Not my first post dude they all seem to get modded/deleted ;) Can't see the point of German plates on a French car, very ironic! Shouldn't they be on say a BMW? Not exactly legal either.

FYI. Posts in GC dont count towards the total, and Mat61.....none of your posts have been modded/deleted........YET !

:nono: they have my friend. I have posted around 20 odd times, obviously to the detriment of the forum and they have nearly all disappeared. :dapprove:

General chat maybe?

Get back in your hole. :nono:

And Jordan, hard luck fella :(

Chelsea tractor

:nono: they have my friend. I have posted around 20 odd times, obviously to the detriment of the forum and they have nearly all disappeared. :dapprove:

No they haven't...
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1377863

Maz

LY 200
Nothing like going totally off topic and taking over someones thread.

Let us know how you get on at the hospital :)

Maz

LY 200
^ I was talking about Jordan going to hospital, you know the person who has had an accident, oh dear me, I give up!!

Vectra :(
It not very often i post on here nowadays but i just thought i would pop out of my hole under my rock to say "Mat your a prize c**k"

See you all in another 4-5 months ;)

Oh and sorry to hear about the accident F0xy and "Hey" Maz, long time no see

Unlucky about the crash it's a shitter especially as it wasn't your fault. Seen as though everyone's decided to debate his plates i don't really see the point of them unless they are the euro spec ones like duttys i think (i maybe wrong), as they don't look any different just my 2p's worth so dont flame me.

172 Cup (Iceberg)
You don't have to be in a massive pile up to get whiplash. You could just as easily get it by hitting your head on something or falling off a chair. If you are hit from behind at 30 when stationary i imagine you would get a nasty jolt.

CB600FS
Unlucky Foxy but as Ollie said I've seen worse than that repaired, they'll just replace the boot floor if they have to.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I personally couldn't give a monkeys about the plates (although they do look rubbish IMO). I'm more interested in how you get whiplash in a accident that appears to resemble little more than a parking speed bump ;)

Probably had worse whiplash @ Oulton towers ;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
to be fair on the whiplash front, the clio can sustain quite a bit of damage without so much as breaking the bumper.

RB 182
Same thing happened to me over a month ago :( boot was all bent in and tailgate/bumper had to be replaced... It sucks big style! My insurance company recomended a local garage and i'm having agro after they finished the job :(

clio 172
sorry to hear about the crash hope its fixed to its former glory and your ok

and i hope the number plate isnt bent i think they look good

330i. E30 Touring.
Cor! The CS handbags are out today!
Sad to hear, love this car.
Bumpers pop out though, could well be some unseen damage.... (hopefully not!)

VX220 Turbo
make sure you remove the foreign plates before it goes intpo the garage and his insurance company inspect it, insurance companies try their hardest to get out of paying for stuff they could say their driver was distracted by your plates.

very very chance of this happening but cant take any risks, also if you are typing info about an accident on a public forum remove the clio sport sticker so your posts cant be tracked down and maybe used against you.

Just a little bit of advice as I know all about some insurance companies being very difficult as I have to deal with them all the time through work as I do about 20 accident repair commercial vehicles signwriting every week, some are fins some dont want to pay for extras such as special order vinyl then the customer moans that th repair doesnt match the original.