ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crawley Leisure Park - Silver non cupped 182

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Not today, no. Was chained to a bucket cleaning it today. About to go though!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Not in croydon though, yeah?
Some maniac in a golf tried to run me off the road once cause my brother gave him the finger.

DrrnCour, welcome to Surrey...it's always quiet

Black Gold Trophy
Welcome to horley, enjoy the sh*te roads covered in pot holes and the ridiculous amount of people incapable of parking!

By the way, what colour is your 182? Where abouts in horley are you?

Black 197
Some maniac in a golf tried to run me off the road once cause my brother gave him the finger.

Lol yep defo not Croydon... hows about Redhill ?

Black Gold Trophy
Redhill is chav/scum central...

Dont think I've ever seen as many teenagers pushing prams around and for some unknown reason it seems to have the UK's highest population of nutters!

Black 197

Sounds good to me... does any1 fancy going to the East mids meet on the 7th of next month ? Gonna be about 70 people turning up and Renault them selves are gonna be there with a TV crew filming a member.. Should be a good day out ! If you interested check it out in the "Meets" Section

Rossy182

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Welcome to horley, enjoy the sh*te roads covered in pot holes and the ridiculous amount of people incapable of parking!

By the way, what colour is your 182? Where abouts in horley are you?

Yeah i've noticed the people that cant park, really gets on my nerves. The 182 is silver, standard at mo, got few plans in my head though. I'm jus passed the waitrose, as if you was driving away from the town centre.

Yeah i like the quite now, used to the hustle and bustle of south east London. And croydon aint that bad lol, i have many a good night out there.

Black 197
Yeah i like the quite now, used to the hustle and bustle of south east London. And croydon aint that bad lol, i have many a good night out there.

Gotta be better than Brixten hey lol... I work in Camberwell but got good parking so its ok.. Yeah Croydon has its up's and downs just dont see many 182's unless there passing through.. Im new to the forum but have had my 182 for 2 and a half years but i wanna get to some meets and meet new people.. can never have too many friends !

Gotta be better than Brixten hey lol... I work in Camberwell but got good parking so its ok.. Yeah Croydon has its up's and downs just dont see many 182's unless there passing through.. Im new to the forum but have had my 182 for 2 and a half years but i wanna get to some meets and meet new people.. can never have too many friends !

Na i liked Brixton, it was cool. Yeah i work in forest Hill, so drive everyday to and from work also. And your right, can never have to many friends, be honest dont know that many people from round ere, as family and mates still in south london.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah i've noticed the people that cant park, really gets on my nerves. The 182 is silver, standard at mo, got few plans in my head though. I'm jus passed the waitrose, as if you was driving away from the town centre.

You're not the one with the sport badge under the clio badge are you?
Jack in this thread is my boyfriend so I'm often in Horley, I'll wave if i ever see you!

Have to say, we always try and organise a local meet and it never materialises...we fail.

No thats not me, only had the car 2 days now, and travelled up north to get it. Sport badge under the clio would look a lil different i surpose. Ah so u got his and her Cars, cute. lol

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
It looks weird :s, I saw him round the corner from me recently.
Yeah, his and hers...haha. It's how we met ha.

Leon Cupra
I used to live in Merstham, live in a little village near East Grinstead now. I have a non cupped 182. Until xmas i worked for Lifestyle Ford/Mazda in Crawley and I have never been spotted! I've had the car 2 years. I have the nasty silver wheels! ;)

Yeah i've never been spotted either. Before this i had a 206 and was never spotted in the two years i had that on the 206 forum. And the silver 182 wheels aint that bad i have them. Yeah i know east grinstead. When i first moved here, tried to do my christmas shopping there, then reaslised the high street had like 2 shops.

WANTED Arctic 182
I'm in Smallfield! Although I've not got a sport, I've got a 1.4 :)

Would be good to see some of your sports so a little meet is a must!

And btw Smallfield is just down the road from Horley. Most of you that have been to Horley still probably wont of heard of it.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
And btw Smallfield is just down the road from Horley. Most of you that have been to Horley still probably wont of heard of it.

I've heard of it! What colour is your car?

As far as I'm aware, there's 2 RB's poodling about in Horley, one being me and another with gordinis who works over the road from me too in redhill...she gives me evils when we clash at the roundabout :eek:

Black 197

Dunno where that is lol... Is it nearer to Gatwick ??

Yeah i know it, your easily miss it though, when your driving down the a23. Jus after the Mc D's aint it

Black 197
Yeah i know it, your easily miss it though, when your driving down the a23. Jus after the Mc D's aint it

Well we'll all have to arrange something coz to be honest i dont see many meets for our area and i wanna get out to see some cars !, would be good to put names to faces and stuff.. Could make it a regular thing with a p**s up too lol

Yeah sounds good ill be up for a little meet, have to wait to i've done a few things to the car though.

WANTED Arctic 182
It's black. Got a cliosport sticker in the back window!

Dunno where that is lol... Is it nearer to Gatwick ??

Erm, depends where you are. If you know the Kings Head pub or Oakwood School then it's over that way

Pretty much yeah. If you're coming from redhill towards Horley then there is a left turning that takes you there.