ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Creases around sunroof

Ive just noticed last night that around the sunroof the crease has got really bad, is it possible to have this repaired? my car is going in for a full respray next tuesday, but i havent had a chance to see if they will be able to repair it? i cant imagine it can be filled, as i know how much the sunroof flexes and i could just imagine the filler just cracking! I know they are pronce to crease around the sunroof, so has anyone else had theirs repaired?

clio williams, Ph1 172

Yeah mate. Had mine repaired. MIne wasnt one of the worst Id seen though. had a slight crease on drivers side and slightly bigger on passenger. I got it pushed out and filled. its been like that for months now and never cracked. I can tell its been filled though as its not perfect, but it looks a lot better than the creases.

MY sunroof never leaked either and ive seen a lot worse roofs than mine. JUst a thing a lot of em get. MInes low on 17s too so if it was gonna crack it would have by now.

Cool as long as i can do something with it then thats great, i was just worried that id get the whole thing sprayed and still have the dent in the roof, so far though i havent had any leaks in the sunroof, and mines also on 17s and lowered about 60mm.

Cheers