ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Criticise my pictures.

Here is a couple of quick pictures i took on a pretty basic point and shoot camera.

8505458506_674090646a.jpg

SAM_0107 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8505454020_335f7630ca.jpg

SAM_0112 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8505454910_1606b0e0a3.jpg

SAM_0111 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8505456246_caeffc7abe.jpg

SAM_0110 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8504347497_2963d93337.jpg

SAM_0109 by Jacko01, on Flickr

8504347697_08e72c0f84.jpg

SAM_0108 by Jacko01, on Flickr

Haven't got the time/money/interest for expensive camera etc but still looking for some tips on how to take better pictures so constructive criticism is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm on my phone and refuse to look at Flickr pictures. Pain in the ass!

Use photo bucket, just for me. Even though I know tha grand sum of f**k all about photography.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Read the stickies. :)

Photos are perfect for a generic for sale ad.... however, things you've done wrong (IMO):

Looking down on the car.
Car right in the middle in every photo.
Nothing interesting apart from the car.
Car filling the frame.
Blanked the plates - doesn't look 'natural' as it wouldn't look like that if I was walking past.
Random things crashing the frame - 'road closed' sign etc.

Ideal TEG thanks that was what i was looking for.

They were taken for a for sale add so that's good to hear.

I'll see what i can do tomorrow Dan.

DB.

BMW 440i
If they are for a sale ad, I would include the registration on them.

Nothing more annoying than an advert with blanked out plates IMO.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Those pictures are f**king w**k

Edit, doh just read you wanted constructive critisisum

They look like standard ad style pics taken with a standard camera. If that's what you wanted that's what you have.

As mentioned, if you want them for anything else, just better framing and angles would do wonders.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I did a quick edit on the first one for you. Even this contrast, crop and a little vignette adjustment makes it look 10x better. But as for the original images try some more interesting compositions if you want to take good photos of your car, these are fine for an advertisement but seems as you’re asking for criticism I’m guessing they were supposed to be nice photos rather than just getting the job done advert photos.

8505458506_674090646a.jpg