ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cropper’s 200T

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Hi Guys,

So I’m 3 months into owning my 200T Cup and I must say I was 50/50 on them when I first test drove it, the gearbox being one factor as I’ve always had a trusty manual but I’m fully converted. I know these get a lot of stick but in the right place at the right time they lift the bar in terms of hooning around.

Coming from a modified AG200 it was only a matter of time until the modifiying started even though I said I’m not messing with this one!

So my first job was more noise.. so I have removed the centre silencer which for £80 is a great addition and the way it should of been from factory.

I have just took delivery of some H&R lowering springs from @George@RTR_Parts 16mm Eibach spacers for the front and PMS 10mm Axle Spacers.

Based in the north west so Carl will be fitting these in the next couple of days hopefully in time for CSF.

Here’s so pictures for you guys ?
As you can see that arch gap is rather large when it comes to the front on these.

E8D75F21-3335-43FE-ABD7-09F5F37CE649.jpeg

BC119F71-A68A-4B95-A8A4-A625126F1AFF.jpeg

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Looks good mate. I think we're set for the biggest Mk4 turnout ever at csf this year!
It’s defiantly looking that way! More the merrier I vote, hoping I’ve got all the mods on before coming up on the Friday!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Looking good Michael, they sit really well on the H&R springs and spacers , do a before and after shot if you get chance mate

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Was a bit of a rush this week, got the parts fitted on Thursday and I must say I was made up with the way it sits now.

The problem I have is I have extended wheel bolts on the front now, and for some reason I constantly think there going to snap when I enter a bend of some sort so bolt to hub is on the cards soon.

First drive was to CSF on Friday, wrench in the back and a jack I feared the worst but no problems. Well apart from aquaplaining on the motorway a lot more..

Here’s some pics at CSF, I forced @MartinL1993 and @kieranmountford to get some pictures with it.

ADD7DFE2-EC30-4C33-9FCA-BD3A157ED5BD.jpeg
CE1EC461-6295-4ABF-932F-18D0AE64D860.jpeg
CD713D39-B149-4D8B-9CAF-488FEE6895D6.jpeg
EEA2E958-5D7E-4153-BED5-232CDA12A2A5.jpeg
116C8E53-D0D8-4B23-8BAD-CD3AF941C9DE.jpeg

Clio200 EDC Lux
Did you just spray the diamonds? been thinking about doing mine (flame red 200T) was the CLIO badge much of a pain to get off?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
If you go on eBay and search for diamond performance they do a straight cover for front and back for around £40 mate. The Clio on the back, you can heat gun it or just get a bit of dental floss behind it and skim it off. T Cut after it and it cleans up a treat.

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Will need to get back to some Cars and Coffees if you are going to be bringing the 200 along in future, it looks good!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Will need to get back to some Cars and Coffees if you are going to be bringing the 200 along in future, it looks good!

Defiantly mate... I wouldn’t where you’d disappeared too! Still in the Clio?

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Defiantly mate... I wouldn’t where you’d disappeared too! Still in the Clio?
Yep it's still going strong, just about. I have put over 60k on it since I bought it. I do keep having thoughts about entering into a terrible financial agreement to buy something new but I haven't been brave enough yet. Will keep an eye out for you from now on, should be easy to spot!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah I’ve got the plate on it now so I’m not hard to miss ? all depends on what finance agreement you can get to be fair! I got 2% interest which can’t not be sniffed at