ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS '15 Picture Thread

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Race on ha!

Another vid from my van incar this time. Excuse the shady quality :blush:

BG 182
Yes mate, got a few... heres two.

css1.jpg

css7.jpg

I do indeed... I have more but my internets being slow to upload.

css8_1.jpg

This one?

css9.jpg

I so I have more mate, but my internets being stupidly slow. I'll dig them out for you. Probably tomorrow evening now.

I do. Same as above though 😧

@Diesel Davis

css2.jpg

css3.jpg

css4.jpg

css5.jpg

Not as good as the other guys photography but it was my first time with moving cars! :smile:
Anybody know the wheels on this trophy ? Been trying to find a nice set of spares like this

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Anybody know the wheels on this trophy ? Been trying to find a nice set of spares like this
Look like speedline 2118's
I enquired about them and they arent too expensive new:
Email from them:
"Hi Gus
You can order these wheels directly from us due to a special cliosport.net arrangement.

I can give you the special cliosport.net forum price of £499.20 (Price includes 10% discount, delivery charge and vat).

You can contact me on 01952 582825 if you want to place an order.

Best Regards

Chris Jordan

S.L. Corse Ltd

Tel: +44 ( 0 ) 1952 582825
Fax: +44 ( 0 ) 1952 582821
www.speedlinecorse.co.uk

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Do they not do a 16" version at all? would love a 16" set as my brakes wouldnt fit under a 15" wheel.

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Did anyone happen to get any pics of my Raider it wasnt on track it was parked in the day only ticket holders space

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got round to editing and uploading a couple of my Vids.
You may notice me loosing gears out of slower corners, the early symptoms of my Gearbox failure just before lunch.

1st picks up the aftermath of the 106 going off towards the end.

Last edited:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
You may notice me loosing gears out of slower corners, the early symptoms of my Gearbox failure just before lunch.

Great videos, I love the overlays on them. Mind if I ask what you use and what you do to get the rpm, speed and the map on the screen?

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Car data comes from a Bluetooth OBD reader (cheap ebay job) linked to a samsung S3 running racechrono, which records the data from the OBD. you can choose from loads of items the OBD gives (revs, various temps, throttle position, sadly the more you choose the slower it reads so I keep it to speed, revs and throttle. Speed is better than using GPS as it takes directly from speedo reading. Map comes from racechrono, which gets feed from a dash mounted 10hz bluetooth GPS reciever which gives much better readings than the 1hz receivers built in to most ohones

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Car data comes from a Bluetooth OBD reader (cheap ebay job) linked to a samsung S3 running racechrono, which records the data from the OBD. you can choose from loads of items the OBD gives (revs, various temps, throttle position, sadly the more you choose the slower it reads so I keep it to speed, revs and throttle. Speed is better than using GPS as it takes directly from speedo reading. Map comes from racechrono, which gets feed from a dash mounted 10hz bluetooth GPS reciever which gives much better readings than the 1hz receivers built in to most ohones
Awesome, thanks for that. Got the BT OBD dongle already and Android so am all set.

I looked in google play store and there is a RaceChrono PRO for £14.99 and a free version too. Is it worth £15 for the PRO version?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

I can't remember seeing you there mate? Did you stay the night?

The noise in the vid is like apolocapyse now 😂

Car is going well.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome, thanks for that. Got the BT OBD dongle already and Android so am all set.

I looked in google play store and there is a RaceChrono PRO for £14.99 and a free version too. Is it worth £15 for the PRO version?
I have the free version, but paid to upgrade to use some features (like obd etc) it was about £5-6 for the 2 upgrades. The full version has video sync which I didnt need as I already have a race render license, so saved my self a tenner!

I can't remember seeing you there mate? Did you stay the night?
The noise in the vid is like apolocapyse now 😂
Car is going well.
Sound is just one of the drawbacks of the cheap dash cam.
Camped fri night, plan was to do both am and pm sessions, and then camp sat, but gearbox seized in 2nd about 12 oclock which meant game over and a limp home sat afternoon.
Pretty sure we crossed paths on track one or twice. Car was awful!, cutting out, popping out of gear, soft suspension. Hope fully all fixed now, new gear box is in, just need some oil and a nylon linkage bush (gearbox got so hot it melted the old one!) Gaz coilovers also to be fitted tomorrow hopefully.

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Few from our TurboRenault photographer- full set of 154 images and the video compilation in the TR shop if you want the full lot it's only a tenner, or a quid per full res picture sent digitally.
Full res is ~4 to 7mb and the first pic below as an example is 4236 x 2824. Have a browse :)
https://turborenault.co.uk/shop/
5D3L2575.jpg 5D3L2578.jpg 5D3L2587.jpg 5D3L2613.jpg 5D3L2633.jpg 5D3L2750.jpg 5D3L2774.jpg 5D3L2777.jpg P8010089 (2).jpg