ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 2014 Entertainment Update

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Right, I am aware my updates often get lost in the CSS thread going at the moment, so here's a recap of the most important developments.

What's happening on the day? REMEMBER THAT ALL ENTERTAINMENT IS FREE TO CSS ATTENDEES - WEAR YOUR WRIST BANDS!

- Large bouncy castle
- DJ playing all day
- Helicopter rides @ £35 each p/p
- 12m high 60 foot long zip wire
- Free hog roast sandwich with each entry
- 6 person racing simulator – race against each other or set the fastest time. Fastest time wins a prize
- 4 Renault Heritage cars, as well as new Clio RS & the cup race car to put on display
- Bucking bronco
- 150 person, floored marquee with lighting
- ClioSport Merchandise available to buy
- British Heart Foundation charity raffle – I’ve been scrounging for prizes off of businesses on my website, as well as Renault (Mr. Phelan & JT). We’re getting a good list of goodies up for grabs now (Renaultsport track day and merch// Brembo brake discs from G172// £100 off of car insurance from Adiran Flux// Car cleaning kit // RS tuning rolling road session // Opie oils 5l of oil + more ).
- ClioSport award ceremony – This is where I present trophies to members of the club for various accolades – i.e club spirit award, best car, cleanest car as well as the trophy for whoever sets the fastest time on the simulator
- Various traders attending selling bits and bobs

Furthermore Billing also have a car boot on that week end, as well as a transit van show (yawn!). There is also Go Karting, a fair ground and a swimming centre on site with lots of slides etc – so you can really make a weekend of it if you wanted to.

I’ve also organised camping (see sticky) – Have made sure it’s near a newly refurbished shower block (at a cost of 300k to Billing), so you they won’t be living in poverty if they do camp. It’s a very social event.

Want to come? Order your tickets here. We'd genuinely love to see you there.

Cheers.

CS Admin.