ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS southwest-ish and up convoy (Friday)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right so it seems a few of us will be heading up on the Friday to Blyton arriving for around 5pm maybe just before to stay out of rush hour traffic.

I am coming for the south west and planning to meet up with a few people at Exeter services for about 0930 to get breakfast etc and head off up the M5 about 1000-1015

Then moving up to Gloucester services for about 1200-1230 to potentially meet up with a few other members from other areas and get lunch before heading up onto the M42 and stopping at a services there (yet to be decided) to meet up with members from the Midlands and then finally stop on the M1 to meet up people heading from the London area around 2-3pm before we complete the final stint to the track.

Anyone wanting to meet at any of the above places then drop your name in here.

1. Dan (Exeter)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We'll be leaving Bristol at 6pm so will see you there at about 10!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Right so it seems a few of us will be heading up on the Friday to Blyton arriving for around 5pm maybe just before to stay out of rush hour traffic.

I am coming for the south west and planning to meet up with a few people at Exeter services for about 0930 to get breakfast etc and head off up the M5 about 1000-1015

Then moving up to Gloucester services for about 1200-1230 to potentially meet up with a few other members from other areas and get lunch before heading up onto the M42 and stopping at a services there (yet to be decided) to meet up with members from the Midlands and then finally stop on the M1 to meet up people heading from the London area around 2-3pm before we complete the final stint to the track.

Anyone wanting to meet at any of the above places then drop your name in here.

1. Dan (Exeter)

Which stop on the m1 bud?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Where are you guys meeting?
Well, Matt (fairm) lives about 2 minutes down the road from me so can either meet you in Reading or you meet us in Windsor.

We will then venture out to the M1 to meet up with Dan.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I live in Windsor Danie. Don't tell me you want to drive up with us and gay me up on the way?
I'm about 2 minutes from M25 JCT 13.
I have no sexual interest in you Dappy. I was merely wondering where you lived.

(Nice retaliation with the name thing! Lol)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No worries, Frankie Boyle.

You going to meet up with us somewhere along the way?
No, I'm working Friday so won't be leaving Bristol until about 6pm.
Plus we'll be towing a f**king huge trailer so we'll be in no position to follow anybody.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
No, I'm working Friday so won't be leaving Bristol until about 6pm.
Plus we'll be towing a f**king huge trailer so we'll be in no position to follow anybody.
It's camping mate, what makes you so special that you can bring your house with you?
That's cool, just make sure you bring me the beers you owe me.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
As Bros said, AAAH OWE YOU NOOOOTHING.
We can all quote famous quotes.

"I've been noticing Gravity since I was very young" - Cameron Diaz.

"Would you like a big gay man muscle sandwich" - Lee Typhoon (p.s. Dan says hi ;) )

Means nothing though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
The Friday convoy is going to be missing out the m42 services as it's very close to Gloucester on the M5

We are now gonna stop on the M1 here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438015762.045824.jpg

Meeting time is 1500, hopefully most of the south will meet there.

Last edited: