ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup finally finished pics

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Well today i put the final touch to the cup, so ofcoarse i had to take pictures.

Since its been of the road i have cleaned the thing up a wee bit.

Carbon fibre splitter
Cup racer style tow eye
Turinis powdercoated white
Wheel badges steel grey
Bullets steel grey and white
Rollcage painted white
New brakes
Calipers were painted blue
Magnex cat-back (cut and welded to sit)
False floor in the rear
Harness points hidden under the false floor
Relocated fire extinguisher
Cargo net in the rear

And every thing else was already there, so was just cleaned or improved

Still have more planned but just have to wait for the spare cash :D

Aggrekocliophotoshoot014.jpg

Aggrekocliophotoshoot035.jpg

Aggrekocliophotoshoot027.jpg

Aggrekocliophotoshoot021.jpg

Aggrekocliophotoshoot013.jpg

Aggrekocliophotoshoot029.jpg

Aggrekocliophotoshoot016.jpg

Aggrekocliophotoshoot019.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks stunning!, Wish mine was as clean... only thing i would change is the Exhaust as I am not a fan of the twin tail pipes.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Lol imo its the only exhaust for the 172 i actually like. Everything else either looks or sounds shat.

But everyone has there own opinion which i understand :)

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Lush except for the exhaust. IMO on a 172 the only aftermarket exhausts that don't look daft are the single tailpipes with a cutout in the bumper and the 182 surround on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Astra van,Mk1 nova
Lush except for the exhaust. IMO on a 172 the only aftermarket exhausts that don't look daft are the single tailpipes with a cutout in the bumper and the 182 surround on them.

Cheers for the comment.

Yes im aware that the k-tec recessed exhaust exists for the 172 but i still dont think its that nice. I chose the magnex twin exit because i like it.

A; Ecka, love the cup, glad its all back together and looking stunning, wing mirror has to be the best part ;)

B; Not keen on exhaust but personal preference

Jamie

M2 Competition
Cup looks good man. Think i liked it with the grey and yellow wheels, but not bad as it is!

Any plans to coilover it?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
EPIC! love it. I stil think it needs to be a touch lower. Also the front plate, 83mm one to fit recess.

Zorst is ok actually. Think it would be better cup racer sytlee!

Awesome tho! :) Defo one of the best on here.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Cup looks good man. Think i liked it with the grey and yellow wheels, but not bad as it is!

Any plans to coilover it?

Na mate no plans as yet. Roads up here are terrible as it is. The wifes spax coilovers lasted 3 months before bursting :dapprove:

Astra van,Mk1 nova
I bet your loving the sound of the Magnex! I remember mine when it had one on :(

I most certainly am :approve: around 3000rpm its got a great "rip" to it :eek: it help its decated but its not overly loud. Awesome noise on the B roads etc. The look on peoples faces when they here/see it coming lol.

Z4
Sexy.

I would ditch the white wheels for standard silver and get rid of the burg sticker, cheapens an otherwise very tastfully modified motor.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Lol everything has to match mate, its how we scots roll ;)

peppemanca: I know there Sabelt and side mounted :eek: Bought them of mark aka rufstuf a while back and never really found out the actual name of them but they very supportive. You can take the covers off and wash them too :approve: