ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup or Trophy

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Just bought a 172 FF in iceberg but im not happy with the standard spoiler so im looking at getting either one from a Trophy/V6 or just a cup spoiler. The trophy spoiler will cost more as i will need the boot lifters also.

Im sure you know what they look like but heres some pics :)

Trophy Spoiler:
trophy4.gif

Cup Spoiler:
renaultclioexhaust1209071-490zclevm.jpg

Which do you think i should get?

/carl

172 A Cupwork Orange™
i'd go for the cup one, looks nice and as you say its cheaper than the trophy's

Maz

LY 200
You would say that :rasp:

yeah :) Silver with anthracite turinis should look nice.

/carl

Yeah should look good :approve:

Don't get me started again lol ;)

Shut it George :rasp:

Carl, ask someone to do you a photoshop or ask if anyone has any pics of what you want so you can get a good idea of what it looks like :)

PS - Sorry for having to dash off msn earlier breakfast was ready :eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
whats the part no, and does the trophy/v6 one need a specific brake light?

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
lol everyone who owns a cup/182 is saying Cup spoiler, everyone who owns a trophy is saying Trophy spoiler :D

/carl

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Len_Beach's 172 with a trophy spoiler. Mine will be similar to that but i will have anthracite turini's.

pdr0034kh9.jpg

Maz

LY 200
Depends what you want Carl, I think the cup one is more subtle, if you want to stand out go for the trophy one :)

I only have a dynamique and went through the same decision as you and im so glas i went with the cup

CUP, CUP, CUP!! :)

Cup spoiler for me as well, only because I have one :)

Cup spoilers come in either blue/silver. Or if you buy direct from renault they come in primer I think.

I don't know why but they (the V6 Spoiler) look great on the trophy and V6 but not on any others :S