ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup owners look away!

On that point I agree wholeheartedly.

However, you appear to be making a judgement on this incident without any evidence of the above.

hmmm

So how do crashes happen with out a fault? Clearly something has to go wrong somewhere and i doubt the car has a mind of its own. Someone must of made a mistake, accidents dont happen in view. I stand by what i said. Enlighten me...

Youll have heard of the term "no fault accident"?

Perhaps the road was icy? Perhaps it was muddy? Accidents can and do happen, and by their definition (An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm) are unexpected.

My point, that you appear to be missing, is that you have judged this "accident" as somehow being the "fault" of the driver, when you have absolutely nothing to justify this.

Coupled with a helping of comments around the driving ability of the person involved - how do you know he was being "overconfident" or "tw*tting about in a car too good for him" - then youve nicely carved yourself out a holier than thou position there.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion and feel free to stand by it ;)

Im simply expessing my opinion too - we can agree to disagree