ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup + P21S

A slow one :-(
I spent all evening yesterday cleaning the Cup.

Used a whole load of AG products then finished with P21S on top. Look fappin mint. I tried to take some photos of the results but my photo skills are a bit poo. Oh and it rained about 5 mins after i finished...:(

I will be getting the wheels refurb'd at some point in the near future, not sure if to keep them the same colour or go a little darker. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• DSCF0414 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0414 (Small).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0417 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0417 (Small).JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0407 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0407 (Small).JPG
    68 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF0412 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0412 (Small).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0416 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0416 (Small).JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 85
  A slow one :-(
Cheers fellas, I want to get my hands on a PC at somepoint as well to see what sort of results I can get using that. As I said the photos don't do it justice.

I want to have a go at my bros X reg beat up Grande to see if I can get that looking tip top.

106 GTi
P21s is a wax. http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/sp/products/polish_wax.php

The Blurb - P21s - Concours Look Carnauba Paste Wax
A great Carnauba paste wax that offers arguably the deepest, "wet look" shine available on the market. Its pure blend of Brazilian #1 yellow carnauba and beeswax deliver a finish that is truly incredible! P21S Wax does not chalk or leave white residue stains on rubber, plastics or matt finish paints. Contains no abrasives, additives, dyes or perfumes. It is designed to enhance and protect paint, and can be layered for extra depth and endurance. If you're thinking about taking the plunge into high quality car care products but without the high costs often involved, here's the place to begin.

AG Twins and P21s is a great combo, car looks great - Nice work.

Golf R/Leon FR
looking great there eddie, i used p21's for the first time a few wks back awesome stuff car came up a treat.

Golf R/Leon FR
CUPCRAZY said:
Can you buy P21s in any high street shops.

I've got to get some.

nope but can order it from seriousperformance.co.uk or from ebay by the same company.

check rich's post earlier on this thread.