ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup pack ad ons

182 RB FF
im buyin a 182 but it hasnt got the spoiler cup pack on it.does any one know if the cup packs can be added at a later date if i was to take it to a renault garage.

been lookin for a 182 in racing blue but its so hard to find a decent one with low mileage. they all seem to be in silver or there all the cups but i want the leather interior and all that.

so i have settled for an 04 reg with 35k it has the suspension pack im guessin cos it has the grey wheels.it looked to me like it had the front spoiler but not the back one it was the small standard one.

any advice on anything to do with buying would be great thanks

Last edited:
  320d
Just buy the cup spoiler second hand and then get it sprayed in RB at a bodyshop.

There are plenty of splitter options aswell there are loads of threads on here about it because they always get broken.