ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup pricing

Abarth 500

I was just wondering how much my Cup is roughly worth as I keep seeing totally different figures flying around.

Its an 03 plate Cup registered on March 1st 2003 and with 34k miles.

Its totally standard, been well looked after with one careful owner, never had a problem and never been raced... well, ok, it has been raced but it did a 14.65 at Pod so at least youll know its a quick one! ;)

I do need to sell it for company car (I cant wait to take delivery of my new 1.8 Astra :cry:) and family reasons.

This isnt a For Sale ad, it will go in the Trader but I need to know what to ask so all help will be very much appreciated.

between 7.5 k and 8.8 k i would say, theres alot for sale at the moment and people are struggling to shift them

and dont take any notice of parkers price there miles out, i recently sold my cup same age but only 10000 miles, and that got me 9.5k

Abarth 500

Aaaaggghhhhh!!!

Bollox... Bloody cheap depreciating French crap!

Anyone want to buy it??? All sensible offers considered...

it all depends on the buyer really, i didnt loose any money on mine, i sold it for what i bought it for, and it only cost me 1k to upgrade to a new 182, you just need a good buyer who appreciates the car, you only problem is the high miles which is well over double the average

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by 172cup_nut on 10 November 2004

it all depends on the buyer really, i didnt loose any money on mine, i sold it for what i bought it for, and it only cost me 1k to upgrade to a new 182, you just need a good buyer who appreciates the car, you only problem is the high miles which is well over double the average
Anyone know how to clock it?? :devilish:

I need to sell it though so all serious offers considered!!

PM me for more info!

might have trouble as well as its not too long before it has a big service, a lot of valvers go up for sale at 72k for that same reason then have trouble selling

Ziel Nurburgring

Renaults are fast becoming computers, the moment you buy one they are instantly out of date.

Sales will depend on who your selling to though, dont what ever you do PX it! Sell it privately as your more likely going to get someone coming to look at it who knows what they are loooking at.

Abarth 500

Cheers for all the advice!!

Ive just found out my redemption figure and its a lot lower than I thought so my car is now officially For Sale!

Any members on here want to purchase a peachy example of this fine automobile?? Use the above posts as a guide and offer me your best price!

This car HAS to be sold so make an offer - what can you lose??

[Edited by cbscup on 10 November 2004 at 12:12pm]