ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup spoiler on cliosport 172

Clio 172 (flame red)

Hi all. I have just bought a new flame red mk2 172 and think it is fantastic. However I cant help thinking it would look better with the 172 cup spoiler. Anyone know if you can by them seperately and in different colours from Renault or anywhere else for that matter?

Abarth 595 Trufeo

Will hopefully be getting the cup spoiler fitted to my red 172 in the next couple of weeks - just waiting for my dealer to get the rear brake light in (they ordered the wrong one!!!) but I cant complain too much as they are paying for it all incl painting & fitting.

As soon as it is fitted will put some pics up..

The part numbers you need for Renault are:
172 CUP REAR SPOILER - 7701474864
HIGH BRAKE LAMP FOR CUP SPOILER - 7700429000

Sorry I cant tell you prices.
But it comes in primer - so can be painted to any colour you want.

H

Lee

BMW M2C

Apparently it uses the same brake light as the 172 one, so that should save you a few quid. :D

Abarth 595 Trufeo

Doesnt the V6 spoiler require different boot struts as well
I remember Paul172 mentioning something

H

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yes, You have to get the V6 boot struts aswell to stop the boot opening too much and hitting the roof aerial.