ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Cup: Summer, is that you?!'

EP3 Civic Type R
So, due to travelling time of the sun, it seems Summer only hit the NW today, on a boiling September afternoon! Global warming... the good side!

Took FULL advantage of the sun anyway. Coilovers, new brakes and tyres all to go on next weekend. Can't wait.

IMG_0826-1.jpg

IMG_0803-1.jpg

IMG_0810-1.jpg

IMG_0828-1.jpg

IMG_0809-1.jpg

IMG_0812-1.jpg

IMG_08051.jpg

Comments, critiscm etc welcome :)

Last edited:
  EP3 Civic Type R
Looks great mate. Can I ask, what Polish do you use on your tyres?

Meguirs (sp?) tyre gel... which I use on the plastics as well. Best I've ever used, bottle was about £8 and I've had it around a year! It lasts ages too.

EP3 Civic Type R
Cheers everyone: been waiting ages to get the Coilovers sorted. After that the wheels will be having colour change and I'll be starting to look at something to make it go faster. Can't believe how addictive these cars are to own!

EP3 Civic Type R
It's a bit messy though Simon so be warned- makes more mess than Revels peeping in the women's shower rooms :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't like the side badges. Can't stand all that painted gubbins.

Your car is bloody lovely though!! Looks immaculate!

EP3 Civic Type R
Looks awesome fella! Makes me want another one ;)

Which coils did you go for, the fk's?

Dunno if she's appreciative of that :rasp:

LOL He does it on purpose for some reason... I think I once had an eppy at him for it and it stuck!

Went for the FK's in the end yeah- I'll give them a whirl, see what they're like!

Daniel, fair enough, each to there own matey- firm believer in that. I hated them when they first went on the they were clean and the car was dirty. Now I really like them :)

One of, if not the best cups on here.

So much so that if ever you decide to sell it & i'm in the market for one, gimme a shout (seriously)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Excellent, actually better than excellent!!

Criticism = engine cover.....give your head a wobble lass!!:rasp: ;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Excellent, actually better than excellent!!

Criticism = engine cover.....give your head a wobble lass!!:rasp: ;)

haha- suprised it's took that long for someone to notice or comment...! I decided for that bit of extra weight, it was worth it :p

Cat... I will- but I can't see me ever wanting to sell it :)

Everyone- thank you very much for the lovely comments!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
looks great michelle. ive sometimes thought of selling mine and buying a cup