ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup-toast!!

Coming home from the my local ale shop last night i decided to take the long way home as it involves a nice quiet 2 mile stretch of bypass (the same one i tw*tted a pheasant on on Monday) So off i pop up the sliproad tanking it. Then in my rear view i see a set of low slung headlights giving it some behind me. i carried on in the outside lane passing cars getting up to 120 - This thing behind me is so close i cant see his headlights. Theres me thinking its an MR2 or TT or summit, but at 120+ the road ahead is more important especialy after Monday. so i move over foot still planted. and this thing eases past & away probably up to 140 + me inits wake. Then we were both on the anchors as the bypass comes to an end as joins the main road..... How much of a weener do i feel as i look accross to the guy next to me at the junction. He just smiles gives the thumbs up and pootles off right - me off left. Well it was only a 52 plate Ferrari 360... (probably had his handbrake on) Ah well there are just some cars that you dont mess with....!!

is that the handforth bypass seedy old chap?

Last time I was on there there was about a million c*nting speed cameras

it is indeed Dan but on the Bramhall to Handforth bit. Theres no cash cameras.. just got to watch 4 the odd unmarked porkmobile!!

A boxter? Ive raced a Boxter S of the lights and its even stephen! A standard boxter would get wasted by the cup..............they aint quick!

UM, working for Renault and Porsche i get to use the Porsches ad the Boxster @, although underpowered has more poke than a 172 and cup and will out handle it by miles.

There is hot hatch grip, then there is proper sportscar grip.