ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup+Trophy spoiler pic's plz!

clio 1.6 16v
Hi, im torn between the two spoilers! i want something thats guna make the back of my clio look complete but dont wana look silly. so if anyone wants to show off a pic of there cup or trophy spoiler so i (and probly others) can admire then go for it!! how much wud they go for?

Cheers

Dom

Both have cup spoilers

DSC00186.gif

Golf GTI PP Mk7
if u get the trophy one you also need to change the struts, as the standard ones are too long.

imo the trophy spoiler looks a bit out of place on aother cars (bar the v6).

theyre also harder to get hold of.

what im saying is.....get a cup spoiler!

clio 1.6 16v
cheers guys. anyone else got any closer shots? and side views? im leaning the 03 onwards style cup...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Does anyone know whether these spoilers fit a 1.2 dynamique?.... if there is any black ones for sell, let me know!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yep they fit.

imo the V6 spoiler only suits V6 clios, doesnt even suit the trophy. id get the cup spoiler thats nicer, although on a black one i think a colourcoded dynamique/172 spoiler looks better due to the tinted rear brake light

B

Brown.

V6 spoiler does suit v6's better as the rear bumper is fatter and makes it match... other wise they looka bit too big on others ....imo obvoiously...but i am biased lol