ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup'd 182 handling

Clio 182 cup'd
Ive recently jumped from a 172 to a 182 with cup packs, Ive noticed that when going over roads which arent great ie pot holes, the rear end has a habit of jumping very slightly, or at least thats how it feels. If im on a left hand bend the rear end will jump to the right and vice versa.

Is this a common thing or is there something wrong?

Clio 182 cup'd
True, they are usually pretty hot though...

I'll get it jacked up and have a look when I get a chance!

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182
Ive recently jumped from a 172 to a 182 with cup packs, Ive noticed that when going over roads which arent great ie pot holes, the rear end has a habit of jumping very slightly, or at least thats how it feels. If im on a left hand bend the rear end will jump to the right and vice versa.

Is this a common thing or is there something wrong?

only owned mine since april mate mine does the same too it back too garage they could not find anything wrong with it so took it along too my local garage and they put it on the ramps and found the rear axle bushes had gone now its going back on monday for the work too be done, takes about 4-5 hours need too take the complete back axle off too do the job properly costing approx 300-500quid