ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cupped 182 Main Dealer Prices

Cup'd 182

Having test driven a cupped 182 yesterday, Im going get one ordered in the next few days, but have yet to have the final priced nailed down.

Can anyone who has recently ordered a 182 give me an idea of the price the got their local Renault Main Dealer down to? Mine initially said its going to be at the £13.5k mark otr for both cup packs in black gold. Ill be financing through Selections if that makes any difference.

Cheers

hi slotter

i recently ordered a identicle spec 182 to your own- black gold with both cup packages on from local Renault Main Dealer -i ordered mine 2weeks ago (delivery 2nd week of march)and got the car for £12.4k otr so i guess my dealer is either freindlier than yours or just plan stupid?! i also financed the car through renault over 36 months with final payment and had a part exchange to put in on the deal.

hope this helps

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio

i paid £13k in black gold, both cup packs. taking delivery on the 7th of feb

Ant

Cup'd 182

Cool, thanks guys. I thought £13.5k was a little on the high side.

Ill see what I can convince him to take off/throw in for nowt.

Cheers,

Shhh

Used Cupd 182 with 12k on clock for £10,600.

New 182 in Silver..(standard) £11,600 (does finance too). You could put sup wheels on it, spoliers etc...