ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Currys offer for TVs more than 599

Ad

MK2 FRS
Anyone else reckon this could work out pretty well. I am sure they have taken a calculated risk, but even if we go out of the group stage (god forbid!) and we score six goals, its still 10% off the price!

for those who don't know its cash back, £10 for every england goal scored throughout the tournament!

B

Bucko

I'm no football fan but surely it wouldn't take a miracle to end up getting 50% back would it?

Ad

MK2 FRS
nah the offer is valid for quite a period, think its up to early june.

I reckon 11+ goals would be more than realistic! The mrs isnt buying it, but i think its worth a punt. Need a bigger tv.

Say we score 9 goals in group stage, there is 15%, then get to quarter finals and lose 3-2 You get 20% off the TV!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i will be buying a tv, gunna go for the sony 42 with 1080p for 599

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
these deals are cool.

Tom Tom are doing one for there Go series. If you buy a Tom Tom Go and england win the world cup. They will give you your money back.

Carl

Abarth 500 Essesse
Same with Toshiba laptops and TV's if England win the world cup they give you your money back i believe.

Last edited:
  Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Have TV's come down in price dramatically lately?

That seems extremely cheap.

It might be because I'm not really in touch with the prices, but seems cheap to me?

thats a complete bare bones model... not a very good set whatsoever!