ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 5 RS
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

no idea, apparently it's possibly part of "Go Green" for future development or some tripe. All the same to me tbh, if it burns it burns.

chip fat is the future. Or piss for that matter, although that only burns half the time

Evo 5 RS

Rear screen now in and front bumper back on.

P.S cheers Fred for the bumper, fits a treat. (better than the other pos I had anyway)

Evo 5 RS

poxy bonnet hits against it and it's just worn over the year, I've since cut out the fibre glass underside and it sits a bit better...

ta

53 Clio's & counting

Hopefully end of month - il let you know on Bse mate - I want a drive of this when it's done :D

Evo 5 RS

and you may ;)

as long as you let me have some back-end action.

in the elise obviously

TrackCar & F30 330d

poxy bonnet hits against it and it's just worn over the year, I've since cut out the fibre glass underside and it sits a bit better...

ta

I have cut the fibre glass on my bonnet so now when it shuts it doesn't rub at all.

Also does your rear screen cover the wiper bit? As I don't have a wiper

53 Clio's & counting

Exited with back end action

But :( with the spoiler explanation

lol

Of course btw

Evo 5 RS

I have cut the fibre glass on my bonnet so now when it shuts it doesn't rub at all.

yeah, cut mine and it sits alreet thankfully..It's actually taken a fair wack off the top of the trumpets which is nice... Not that it matters that engine is just hanging by a thread anyway

Rear screen is just one big slab of carb no cut out for wiper or nowt, no

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

good work mate, keep it up, hopefully i will catch you rapidly soon

will be ordering very shortly i think, that cool?

Evo 5 RS

good work mate, keep it up, hopefully i will catch you rapidly soon

Sounds good...good luck with them wires. I'm staying well clear lol. At least for now.

Managed to get the wheel on this afternoon with out too much difficulty, along with the bonnet after a rub down and lacquer. Looks a lot better for it..gel coat was completely raped.

Slightly better pic of the rear screen

Sparco on.

Bonnet cleaned up and back on.

Really pleased the way it's coming together so far..wasn't sure about painting the bonnet but glad I left it

Also rear quarters still not in, waiting on the chap to turn up to take them away to re bond the rubbers.

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

looks fooking awesome
may have mentioned this to a few people... can't promise anything but someone may be in contact

Evo 5 RS

cheers for the comments guys,

Hopefully get it polished up and all finished soon when the rear 1/4 are done and then finally off to BTM. Starting to really drag now so glad it's almost at a close.. almost lol. Didn't really want to rush nowt though

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car

Don't think I've spotted this one before, looks ace!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Slow ? You ?! Never...

Remind me which decade you started this thread in ?!

IIRC it was the week after Napoleon bought the farm.

Evo 5 RS

Had to push the car back another week as the chap who's giving me a hand taking it to BrumBrums now can't...ho-hum

here we have a cheap catch tank

Qashcow

Not 'cider can' cheap lol. I hate relying on other people, things seem to take longer all the time!

*unless burpspeed are involved, gets sorted there and then

Evo 5 RS

can't be helped though he had good reason. It's taken me this long to get it all sorted one week isn't really going to make much difference mate tbh

lol burpspeed diagnostics for the win. Running bit better now?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I hadn't looked at this for a little while, what a treat!!!

Bonnet/dash look amazing, I love the bonnet a lot (what with it not having a badge and all ;) )

Front bumper really gives you an idea of how the colour works on the car, as without it, the ph1's pretty much just any old Clio.

Keep up the good work, I want a passenger ride in this when it's done, and to take some pretty pictures with mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.