ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 5 RS
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

Yea it runs. Well actually lol. Give it stick and it becomes apparent it not be well. It's coming next week

Lionel Richie

P80 sandpaper, car keys, nitromors, hammer + chisel

i'll "fix it" good and proper

Evo 5 RS

Lol inspiring confidence with every breath as usual ;)

Joe blogs: it's using oil
Fred: I stopped it from using oil, that'll be 5 shillings

Everyones happy!

;)

Evo 5 RS

Well you're going to have a great time I'm sure of it

I want to know what you find in there lol

Evo 5 RS

LOL ok well what would you have me do! It's been sat there so long it's part of the furniture. I bet you've got a name for it. Like piece of crap lol

Tbh I am wondering if ul be taking out a slightly cracked egg and putting in a rotten one

Evo 5 RS

well was a matter of time before at least one little thing went wrong. HIDS won't work..They did originally...gave the battery a good old charge and left the car running but nothing. All the other bulbs work. Not sure if it's the bulbs or the ballast.

Anyone want to buy a HID kit?:evil:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

erm i'm building, so forgive me for being arrogant here, it'll be perfect ;)

lol

well was a matter of time before at least one little thing went wrong. HIDS won't work..They did originally...gave the battery a good old charge and left the car running but nothing. All the other bulbs work. Not sure if it's the bulbs or the ballast.
Anyone want to buy a HID kit?:evil:

ebay

Evo 5 RS

THis is not the time to wonder whhhy, just let the heart and mind be still for just some tiiime. This is the time for rest..until Fred slaps Gray across the cheeest
If youre fragiiiiiiile and if you're delicate take my hand but be gentle with me pleaaase

Thank you

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

THis is not the time to wonder whhhy, just let the heart and mind be still for just some tiiime. This is the time for rest..until Fred slaps Gray across the cheeest
If youre fragiiiiiiile and if you're delicate take my hand but be gentle with me pleaaase

Thank you

^ How drunk were you when you wrote that at 9:26am ?!

Is it ready yet ?

Evo 5 RS

not at all, just being a pratt as usual! Yes it's done, just waiting for it to be collected on Thursday

Qashcow

You have skittles in your blood? That's nay right!!

I wantz a grey car :(

Evo 5 RS

car is now with 24 Hour NutJob Service Ltd after a year of me saying it's almost finished lol.

took it up and down the street whilst I was there, forgot how bloomin quick it was. Not driven it in 8 months

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

car is now with 24 Hour NutJob Service Ltd after a year of me saying it's almost finished lol.
took it up and down the street whilst I was there, forgot how bloomin quick it was. Not driven it in 8 months

ha, how longs it there?
if its still there when i visit i am gonna have a good poke around
as for not driving it i know what you mean, i went out in a friends practically stock phase 1 other day (bar decat and pro-speed), felt proper

Evo 5 RS

when you up there fella? I've said ideally I'd like it back before the 28th of June, but if it's not done it's not done. Still need to check if I can book it in with Matt first any who.

Just want all bases covered so it doesn't have to come apart again for awhile. lol

340i

I am sure Fred will wave his magic wand over the engine and make it sweet again ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

when you up there fella? I've said ideally I'd like it back before the 28th of June, but if it's not done it's not done. Still need to check if I can book it in with Matt first any who.
Just want all bases covered so it doesn't have to come apart again for awhile. lol

may be visiting late this week coming...
i will wave my magic wand over it....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.