ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 5 RS
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

I know, I've got to be honest though I can't wait now, it's going to feel like a torpedo getting back in it from the s**t I've had to drive recently lol

Miss ragging the tits off it.

Evo 5 RS

getting itchy feet - fella that's meant to be doing the rear 1/4s still hasn't collected them, should of been here Monday...grumble grumble. Put the seats back in and tidied the interior up. Soon as the rear windows are back in - final polish and we should be good to go

I might remember to bring my camera in one day lol

Lionel Richie

once in my posession you're not having it back......................................................................................... EVER!

340i

haha I was just going to mention that fella, I am going to give Mr. Murray a call about mapping next week!

340i

I would of offered to deliver them down to BTM, but Fred said next time he sees me he is going to punch me FLOL :(

340i

LOL. Oh that's just terrible... deserved? Or have you just got one of them faces ;)

hahaahaa... He didn't approve of my comment on his 'Proper exhaust' Facebook photo!

Oh hunny, my face and charming good looks? most men would die for them. x

Evo 5 RS

rofl. Exhausts, hmm yeah I'll keep my mouth shut ;)

We'll see what the bill comes to then I might consider a proper exhaust :D

Evo 5 RS

aye just thought that...

Leave it for now then..I ain't waiting another 50 years for them to get that fecking paint in. lol

whoever painted that black front bumper needs their head examined lol

Evo 5 RS

scrap the b14s for now as well, I'm going to change the pads and discs when it's back so I'll hit it all at once.

Keep any odd bits you find floating around in my old engine too, pin em' to the fail wall if you like ;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

1124220f-70d9-4a27-be03-da036c6fa479.jpg

Evo 5 RS

ah quit your noise!

I've been crapped down at work, should be all ready Friday ;)

heard that before? Yeah so have I

Evo 5 RS

well when firefox is done being a free piece of shat, I'd like to share some slightly better pictures. Windows all in just need to polish it still but will probably leave it till it's time to go next week. Might leave it in the back for Pimp Daddy Potato to do if he gets time ;) likely

Off to BirmingNAM

took a few more snaps before locking up

Cheers for comments x

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

sick mate, still got to order my rear screen....
you got your rear quarters sitting flush to the bodywork or in a little?

Cro

Meg'd r27

Nice mate, really really nice :) The carbon is a nice difference that isn't too far off the rest of the colour

Evo 5 RS

sick mate, still got to order my rear screen....
you got your rear quarters sitting flush to the bodywork or in a little?

Sitting to the body work ...but they look like they're meant to be...used a screw at each corner mind ;) was a fair bit of flex

Last edited:
  340i

I love it, seriously love it!!

If you ever come to sell.. Drop me a line x

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Sitting to the body work ...but they look like they're meant to be...used a screw at each corner mind ;) was a fair bit of flex

how did you get the rest of the window to sit out that far/flush then?
i have an idea, i don't intend to use screws either hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.