ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 5 RS
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

aye, well, that's the plan. He's hoping to get a look at it towards the end of the week (the replacement). I'm hoping it'll be alreet and will just need a set of gaskets (besides belts n so on)...fingers crossed :quiet:

Evo 5 RS

Just had an ally bonnet in Ti turn up which I bought off a member. There is nowt wrong with it but it's arrived later than expected and I've changed my mind and cba to paint it, has a set of areo catches.

anyone who wants it feel free to come pick it up or pm me a price. ain't got the room here atm

Lionel Richie

it is possibly the coolest colour ever! battleship grey/lacquered primer in daylight, black in low light, very trick!

Evo 5 RS

Hehe, proper glad I waited for the Paint! Il be in on tuesday if ur about with some brew. I'm training bout 15 miles away

Evo 5 RS

No one want any glass for their mk2?

I'm throwing it all in the skip tbh it's like a Clio factory in here

Qashcow

No one wants any of your s**t until it's broken in the skip, like my aircon compressor with a brick in it, or burnt out roof lining. People are sooooo slow.

When will the grey turtle head be returned to it's rightful owner?

Evo 5 RS

Tis true, not that any of it's worth f' all :D

hopefully before August as I'd like to get it mapped in time. I'm booking Brands and want to take it to CS Sat at the end of July.. I'm sure his Lordship can manage that!

53 Clio's & counting

No mate, hopefully (If all goes to plan) I might be getting the cage in - plus im working the morning on that Saturday :(

53 Clio's & counting

Il keep you updated fella (Oh pm me your number, iv somehow lost it lol)

any more pics of the beast yet?

Evo 5 RS

lol no you'd have to ask Potato Boss, I get the impression he's going to hang himself by tomorrow ;)

53 Clio's & counting

Ah, he obviously doesnt understand you cant leave - Farmer Land wont let you lol

TrackCar & F30 330d

So when is this Porsche getting it's new engine put in?

Fred must have finished it by now, he's been building it for at least 6months ;)

Lionel Richie

erm i've only had it a month, that's not even long enough to rip all the s**t off it, looking unlikley for CSS unfortunatley

Evo 5 RS

as above, he's had my leaky replacement for yonks, not my car ;)! It's taken me a year to get it painted and ready to him lol.

Not bothered if it doesn't make next weekend tbh mate ^ Just want it done proper :D

Status
Not open for further replies.