ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 5 RS
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

Love this pic :D Still need to go over it once more with a final polish to get it perfect when its back

Evo 5 RS

Due to circumstance (namely work) I won't be able to get to CSS tomorrow.. The Clio won't be there either as it's not ready

Shouldn't be long now though!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110

not sure if its already been asked, too many pages to search. whats it like with ITB's on a daily car?

53 Clio's & counting

Fine as long as it's mapped by someone who know's what they are doing :)

Evo 5 RS

not a problem at all. The cold start map can sometimes need a bit of tweaking during the colder months.. but nothing that'll stop you from using it day to day.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110

what sort of mpg do you see driving tidy?

53 Clio's & counting

Same as standard - i could actually get better than when it was standard when i drove carefull

Evo 5 RS

I wouldn't know as I drove mine fairly hard tbh - I was getting between 20 and 26. Sometimes less

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110

i'll go off russ opinion, sounds better lol

53 Clio's & counting

I wouldn't know as I drove mine fairly hard tbh - I was getting between 20 and 26. Sometimes less

Get off, you are getting a million billion mpg at the mo - I expect your current tank has lasted you at least the whole of this year :rasp:

Evo 5 RS

LOL, that was with 428 cams too mind you.

LOL nah I managed to empty it in the workshop trying to get a few bits working

It's got some shitty 95 in there atm

53 Clio's & counting

Soon my love x

(you best be coming to Combe in it in Sept, there is a special space on my stand all ready lol)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110

thought so. im on there also, recognised your name and having an itb clio before

Evo 5 RS

Russ is the all seeing eye, that's how he picks up bargains which I wish I'd spotted first

:rasp:

Evo 5 RS

Oh go on then.... a couple more crap ones I took ages ago

Day before it left

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS

I just realised that last picture is a bit naughty as it's blocking his fire exit... ummmmmmmmmmmmm :p removed it

Evo 5 RS

Cheers, can you see why I wanted the lights? Don't think the colour suits the face lift ones at all

Looks fantastic still going to be a daily? I'd be worried about people playing with those boot pins.

Evo 5 RS

Looks fantastic still going to be a daily? I'd be worried about people playing with those boot pins.

Damn right. Yeah well people can try, they're rigged up to an alarm which can be heard from 45 miles away.

(not really)

Yeah. They work well.

What are your front ones?

Just new headlights from Renault, with xenon bulbs (which stopped working whilst the car was sat in the workshop for no reason)

Evo 5 RS

Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your misfiring Japanese bubble shats x

Status
Not open for further replies.