ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's Megane 225. The sensible family car...

Or so I keep telling myself anyway.

348CA62E-E416-4B29-8902-F7170F02C287.jpg

Not much to really say about it really.

4 previous owners, 74k, cup suspension pack, climate pack.

In my ownership, it's had my lower hub bearing maintainence mod applied, stage 1 remap, induction kit, and just this week had 4 pilot sport 3's fitted.

Just before I bought it, it had a new aux kit, new squib, new hubs and carriers, new discs and pads all round.

Really resisting the urge to go nuts with it like I did my LCR. (Big turbo, forged internals, Quaife, KW V3, which resulted in 360bhp)

Only things I do want to do, are a Milltek, and some recaro's as Vikki finds the seats uncomfortable. Possibly some cooksports when the baby has grown up a bit, don't want shaken baby syndrome from going to the shops :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've heard on the grapevine that they are actually softer due to the lack of weight, but I'm happy not blowing that sort of money on springs lol.

They are awesome on mine, far better than the standard shocks/springs, and not harsh in the slightest. I think Poobah said they were softer due to the weight distribution, yeah.

They are awesome on mine, far better than the standard shocks/springs, and not harsh in the slightest. I think Poobah said they were softer due to the weight distribution, yeah.

I may look into it then, although tbh, I should be looking at buying baby stuff and not car stuff apparently. Lol