ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DanEdser's Grande Progress Thread

When i bought it xD

IMAG0092.jpg

Plans:

- Paint badges orange
- Dual Optic Headlights
- Clear side repeaters
- PH2 Rear Lights
- Lower by 40mm
- Turini's or Team Dynamics 1.2 16" alloys

Last edited:
  Jap Box
Plans sound good so far, the dual optic headlights will make so much difference. Doing anything to the interior?

Vectra
Plans sound good, with it being only a 1.2 I wouldn't spend a fortune I'd be saving for something better, thats what I'm doing anyway.

decided after the ph2 rears ive ordered, all im gonna do is get some alloys then that's all im doing to the car, gonna save up for a cliosport 172 ph1 :) (think they look nicer than a ph2 for some reason xD)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You're having a laugh??! They were sent recorded delivery guaranteed within 48 hours.

I've got the tracking number in my van, i'll check it out tomorrow. See, now you're entitled to pm me and harrass me!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I booked them in at the post office (3 parcels) and they were supposed to be sent via Parcel Force 48. Recorded delivery, guaranteed within 48 hours.

I knew I should have given them to the Kent lot at the trackday. You'd have had them Thursday night!