ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DanEdser's Grande Progress Thread

I've now decided that I'm not gonna do any more to my car. Because I've thought about it... if im gonna spend £600 on wheels and then £400 on coilovers... thats £1k that I'll never see again, whereas I could save that £1k and put it towards a decent car (clio 182 :D) rather than doing up a pretty bad car (only because its a 1.2)

I hope you respect my decision!

also I will be getting a 182 when I am 21 (am currently 17) as cos insurance quotes at around £800 fully comp on a 182 if I was 21 :)

I'm paying £3600 atm for my 1.2 just on insurance D:

^scrap that i'm only 17 once ;)

gonna wait till next year so i have 1 years no claims bonus, then I am getting coilovers and alloys, but for now I'm keeping it as is...

But small update I've ordered some team heko wind deflectors and some wheels trims for the time being :)

just got some new wheel trims, but you can see the steel wheels cos theyre rusty and not looking good, might get em sand blasted and powder coated black? or is it not worth it?

IMAG0205.jpg

Last edited:
  Rs200
whats the situ with these trims? steelies on there own will look far better tbh if there rusty just paint em up! and dan defo paint badges black stealthy is sexy

2000 Renault Clio
It would look sick if you sprayed the badges black, dewipered and get your steelies banded and sprayed black! and of course put it on its ass!!!

2000 Renault Clio
i was just gonna unplug the motor and leave it there so i can put it back at a later date... but i need to get the wiper itself off first! -.-
you cant because the spindle sticks out and that would look gay. Just take the whole thing off it looks so much better! Check out my thread.

Rs200
for a decent paint finish you will need to paint the whole tailgate if your gabba smooth em and paint and actually flat the filler and prep it correctly, im a stickler for filler work as i work in a bodyshop haha

ph1 clio 1.2
2 minors mate, one for gearing and one because i had to brake hard so i didnt crash into a c**t that came round a corner at 60 -.-

Not bad, i got 2 minors too! haha the t**t! i had 3 idiots beeping me whilst i was doing my parallel park! fuming, wanted to get out and kill them haha